Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grant gloves to be used for the Mayweather-Ortiz fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May stopped Hatton with those pillows. As long as the gloves are 8oz it's all good.

Comment

I've just checked and Victor wore Cleto Reyes for his fight against Berto. If Victor has to wear Grant cos Floyd made it in the contract then guess what - advantage Floyd #2.

Comment

Twitter fan responds
        steve, try getting hit with 8 ounces to the face. far from getting hit with a pillow bro lol

Steve Kim
        here's what we'll do, I'll put one one and I'll slug you and you tell me how it feels

Calls them pillows, but scared to get hit with one. These writers I tell you.

Comment

Doesnt make a huge diff.

Comment

Wow lol. I dont know Kim very well. Is this a dig at Floyd or at Grants gloves in general?

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
              Twitter fan responds
              steve, try getting hit with 8 ounces to the face. far from getting hit with a pillow bro lol

Steve Kim
              here's what we'll do, I'll put one one and I'll slug you and you tell me how it feels

Calls them pillows, but scared to get hit with one. These writers I tell you.
              He's from the same journo school as Fat Rafael. Classless.

Comment

Everything favors Floyd of course.

Comment

um Grants are referred to as "pillows" all the time. Steve Kim might be a d1ck but he is hardly the 1st to make this observation.

it's more likely that this is the first internet messageboard losers have heard the term and so they are upset by this.

Comment

grant gloves and joe cortez. thank god the fight isn't at a catch weight because that would be unfair...

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      um Grants are referred to as "pillows" all the time. Steve Kim might be a d1ck but he is hardly the 1st to make this observation.

it's more likely that this is the first internet messageboard losers have heard the term and so they are upset by this.
                      at 8oz it really doesnt change much of anything. just another excuse tho. **** is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X