Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best chance to be P4P #1 Andre Ward, Yuriorkis Gamboa, or Nonito Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
    Ward has the best chance to be #1, but has the most difficult course. Bute and Froch both have a 50/50 chance to beat him and I don't see anyone beating Donaire and Gamboa within their respected weight classes.
    Who would you favor in a Gamboa vs Donaire match up?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
      I voted donaire. Ward has great talent but he puts u to sleep. He s never gonna grab the worlds attention if he can't even get anyone to sit through an entire fight.

Donaire on the other hand has it all, tallent, speed, the look, all he needs to do is get a real manager and explain to his chick her job is to look good, not fuk up his career and he ll be fine.
      Mayweather did it....

anyway u call good boxing skills boring??? Ward can beat Donaire any day just with the jab in case Donaire take manny PED's and get bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Hater View Post
        Who would you favor in a Gamboa vs Donaire match up?
        if gamboa fight like in his last fight, gamboa by miles

Comment

Donaire will have the highest chance of being p4p number 1 since he is already in the top 5. Donaire also have the room to move up in weight and make his stock go up alot higher while Ward is not that far behind, but since he is only the top 10, doesnt have anybody that is in Montiel or darchinyan in his resume yet is why i dont see him number 1 before donaire.

Gamboa is a long shot because he has been fighting bums and still dont have anybody in his resume worth mentioning.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
            Mayweather did it....

anyway u call good boxing skills boring??? Ward can beat Donaire any day just with the jab in case Donaire take manny PED's and get bigger

stupidest post ever.

Donaire is nowhere near SMW at all.

But Donaire is far more skilled than ward. Donaire also have 1 punch KO power along of being the most skilled boxer not named floyd. He also p4p faster than ward.

Unlike pacquaio, donaire is slick fighter who is also a great counter puncher. He can out box you or destroy you. And he does that cleanly unlike ward who fights dirty sometimes.

Right now Ward and Donaire is my favorite fighter and will be IMO the fighters that will showoff the next generation of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
              stupidest post ever.

Donaire is nowhere near SMW at all.

But Donaire is far more skilled than ward. Donaire also have 1 punch KO power along of being the most skilled boxer not named floyd. He also p4p faster than ward.

Unlike pacquaio, donaire is slick fighter who is also a great counter puncher. He can out box you or destroy you. And he does that cleanly unlike ward who fights dirty sometimes.

Right now Ward and Donaire is my favorite fighter and will be IMO the fighters that will showoff the next generation of fighters.
              I respect your opinion but Ward is the skiller boxer today after floyd

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                I respect your opinion but Ward is the skiller boxer today after floyd
                Im sorry but donaire is a far superior counter puncher. He also has far better offense than Ward while having great defense. There is nothing in boxing that Donaire cant do.

Comment

Working...
                X