No announcement yet.

Thugs have destroyed Seaside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thugs have destroyed Seaside.

So basically some guy got stabbed at a boardwalk full of people, no noone has saw the guy.

Have heard nothing but bad things bout Seaside over last week and half. Place is getting full of little kids, hood rats, and overall stuck of bitches.

From what i heard, thugs were involved in this.

Although wouldnt surprise me if it was some drunk roided up dude just got pissy and started the fight.

Wildwood is where it's at, Seaside is currently getting raped.

SEASIDE HEIGHTS — An unidentified male was fatally stabbed tonight during a brawl on the north end of the boardwalk, police said.

A fight broke out on the boardwalk near the intersection of Sheridan Avenue after 8 p.m., said Police Chief Thomas Boyd.

The wounded male was taken to the Jersey Shore Medical Center where he died, Boyd said.

On the boardwalk hours after the incident, there was a blood stain, a large police presence and remnants of a large holiday crowd.

The stabbing occurred just south of the Big Top Arcade and a few blocks from the house used in the “Jersey Shore” reality television show.

Boyd said this Memorial Day weekend was the busiest he had ever experienced.

I actually had a dream last night that some homeless dude came up to me asking for money and stabbed me

Comment

Is that where the Truman show was filmed?

Comment

FYI, Seaside is where Jersey Shore season 1 and i think 3 took place.

The level of stupity this place has gain has been immense, aint as much fun as before.

Comment

Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
          FYI, Seaside is where Jersey Shore season 1 and i think 3 took place.

The level of stupity this place has gain has been immense, aint as much fun as before.
          Oh, OK it's that Seaside. There's another Seaside in Florida where the Truman Show was filmed.

Comment

How do people hide knives when they are going around in only swim shorts?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Oh, OK it's that Seaside. There's another Seaside in Florida where the Truman Show was filmed.
              Nah, I found out about it cause mad ppl were talking bout it up here.

Summer really hasnt even started and shit like this is already going down, can't wait to see what's next...

Comment

Originally posted by BABY MICH View Post
                How do people hide knives when they are going around in only swim shorts?
                shorts have pockets, lot of ppl just go to the boardwalk and dont get in the water. Boardwalk is pretty damn huge and they got couple shitty rides, which can be fun if you're with ppl.

I personally hate going to the water here. I just don't like the beaches here and the water is nasty as hell.

Also you gotta PAY to get in, it only becomes free like at 5 or 6PM cause that's when the lifeguards leave.

I only like beaches at my home country cause it's clean and crystal clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
                  Nah, I found out about it cause mad ppl were talking bout it up here.

Summer really hasnt even started and shit like this is already going down, can't wait to see what's next...
                  Nothing like a bit of sunshine to make someone want to punch a total stranger in the face.

Comment

More typical black behavior?

Comment

Working...
                    X