Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clottey blames diarrhea for loss to Manny Pacquiao (no, really)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S K I N View Post
    That wasn't Joshua Clottey in that ring, For whatever reason I don't know,
    But it wasn't him
    Who is that man? Ike Quartey?

LOL

Comment

This is what happens if you get so nervous going into the fight of your life...

I heard floyd was having some kind of diarrhea too when pac announced he wants mayweather's ass..

Nasty rumor though.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
        This is what happens if you get so nervous going into the fight of your life...

I heard floyd was having some kind of diarrhea too when pac announced he wants mayweather's ass..

Nasty rumor though.

lolz you hit it right bro, its not the food but it what his gut feels...

Comment

Getting body shots with that diarrhea must've been tough. I guess Pac has that effect on people like May. I wonder if he pulled a Tim Sylvia. Gross.

Comment

Jesus Christ, he is making excuses already? Fuck him, I am getting tired of Clottey now. He is not a real champion.

Comment

Diarrhoea can knock the stuffing out of you. Still, I doubt it would be the only reason for him to shell up and throw hardly anything for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuma View Post
                Speaking to Joy News, the 32 year old Ghanaian boxer said he was not in the right frame of mind after suffering multiple stomach upsets and diarrhea prior to the bout.

He suspected an ingredient used in preparing local Ghanaian dish- Banku and Okro stew he ordered to be prepared for him to eat as possible cause for the diarrhea.

“When I ate after the weighing I was ‘running’; the midnight I went to toilet almost like four times; in the morning I went to toilet almost like three times; when we went to the dressing room I went to toilet like three times,” he explained.

He said the heavy dose of diarrhea weakened him ahead of the bout and that partly contributed to his defeat.

http://news.myjoyonline.com/sports/201003/43435.asp
                hahaha....diarrhea

Comment

Originally posted by S K I N View Post
                  That wasn't Joshua Clottey in that ring, For whatever reason I don't know,
                  But it wasn't him
                  Yes it was the one paid to be there , he was not paid to win this fight you could bet your life on that ,,, he didnt try at all he just stood there and when he landed and stunned Pac he backed off lol ,,, to rub it in he says Pac had no power at all , this fight was like a spar all smiles and glove touches , this was a Bob Arum shakedown , he is a smart ol bastard , dont be suprised if he does the same with Margo , that would make 3 fights with Pac and his own fighter , Bobs smiling all the way to the bank ducking Mayweather .

Comment

if he did have the runs it wouldn't allow him to rehydrate b/c he would be losing a lot of fluid on the toilet. Eeven though I don't believe it, it's real possible that this could be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Yes it was the one paid to be there , he was not paid to win this fight you could bet your life on that ,,, he didnt try at all he just stood there and when he landed and stunned Pac he backed off lol ,,, to rub it in he says Pac had no power at all , this fight was like a spar all smiles and glove touches , this was a Bob Arum shakedown , he is a smart ol bastard , dont be suprised if he does the same with Margo , that would make 3 fights with Pac and his own fighter , Bobs smiling all the way to the bank ducking Mayweather .
                      Yeah plausible, or you could say Arum denying floyd the money he's salivating after...

Comment

Working...
                      X