Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    now this asshat is running around calling lil'G a SMW

kid, if Golovkin is a SMW, then why did he need a cw for Ward?

I thought when a fighter demanded a CW from a guy who fights in the same division, he is a chicken**** little b1tch?

b,b,b,but.....

" Andre Ward is..... too much for me..... not today "
    Does the same logic apply to Ward? He had a couple MW fights around the time lil g had those MW fights.

Besides, this thread is about what division 155lb falls in, not Dre n G

Comment

• The most important thing, folks, is that the reason Golovkin didn’t throw any body shots, powershots, and just jabs was because Canelo is a LHW and Golovkin is a Middleweight!!

Comment

middleweight is 160
        jmw is 154

anything inbetween is a catchweight

the " upper limit " of the bout is the ONLY limit that counts

sorry if that confused the living **** out of you
        Dude please stop. This is ridiculous. Fighters usually don't weight in exactly at the upper limit of their weight class. Stop take a breather and calm down your getting hysterical.

Comment

suddenly, you need to discuss amateur boxing ?

you fkn amateur
          I'm losing my patience with your absolute stupidity. The reason I mentioned amateur BOXING is because the weight he asked about falls into 2 separate divisions, depending on whether you're talking about professional or amateur BOXING. This thread, as much as you want to make it Dre n G, or that red headed kid, is about weights and classes. 161.5 falls into two categories.

Now, let me say this. If you don't have respect for amateur boxing

GET...THE...FUĆK...OFF..THIS...SITE

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            I'm losing my patience with your absolute stupidity. The reason I mentioned amateur BOXING is because the weight he asked about falls into 2 separate divisions, depending on whether you're talking about professional or amateur BOXING. This thread, as much as you want to make it Dre n G, or that red headed kid, is about weights and classes. 161.5 falls into two categories.

Now, let me say this. If you don't have respect for amateur boxing

GET...THE...FUĆK...OFF..THIS...SITE
            Damn son, you got folded. Not we’re talking about amateur boxing and pre head gear... wow.

Comment

middleweight is 160
              jmw is 154

anything inbetween is a catchweight

the " upper limit " of the bout is the ONLY limit that counts

sorry if that confused the living **** out of you
              No. That's just flat out wrong.

Every fight is scheduled to a certain weight category . For a fight to be recognized under such weigh category both boxers must make the weight within the limit of the division in the official weigh in ceremony.

Catch weight – This term is used for specific agreements reached by the 2 fighters and is an exclusive commercial contract which has nothing to do with the regulations of boxing.

There are 2 scenarios in which catch weight fights have been scheduled

A-. World title fight scheduled to x division in which the fighters agree to have a limit of how much they can weight . For example a fight scheduled at welterweight which the limit is 147 lbs. and the fighters agree on weighing 144 maximum. For boxing regulation the fight is within the 147 category, so it is an official welterweight fight.

http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/news/4789-boxing-weight-categories-and-catch-weight-fights

What you fail to understand (I really hope you're just trolling and not actually this stupid) is that is 155 weren't in the MW division, the WBC wouldn't have sanctioned the fight as a title fight. I believe both Lara and Kirkland had belts at the time of their fights with Canelo. There's a reason that neither title were on the line

Comment

• Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
                Damn son, you got folded. Not we’re talking about amateur boxing and pre head gear... wow.
                This site is about boxing. This thread is about weights and divisions. The weight you mentioned falls under 2 divisions in boxing.

Respect the sport or leave. Keep disrespecting this sport and I'll report every post you make

Comment

• Don’t worry folks, Bummelo is a LHW!!!! He weighs more than Golovkin...

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    This site is about boxing. This thread is about weights and divisions. The weight you mentioned falls under 2 divisions in boxing.

Respect the sport or leave. Keep disrespecting this sport and I'll report every post you make
                    Lol. Right.. cause this website doesn’t focus on professional boxing.

What’s next? A fighter doesn’t make weight and you yell “but the amateurs!”

Comment

• Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
                      Lol. Right.. cause this website doesn’t focus on professional boxing.

What’s next? A fighter doesn’t make weight and you yell “but the amateurs!”
                      We have posters on this site that are amateur boxers. Guys that train every day, work their asses off, lace up, climb in and fight. Some of these guys share their videos and experiences. You asked about 161.5. As a pro, it's smw. As an amateur, it's just MW. Don't disrespect the guys that work their asses off, and fight their asses off in the ring, by saying their weight class isn't worthy of mention.

You've opened this account this month, and your bar is halfway red. This fact, in conjunction with the visual evidence in your posts, leads me to conclude that you're not the quality of poster this site needs

Comment

Working...
                      X