No announcement yet.

Rungvisai: "I think Estrada is at the same level as 'Chocolatito', so ..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Gonzalez was at the end of his career at a weight where he didnt really belong, Estrada is a bigger man in his prime, clearly not at the same level.
    Estrada is small IMO. He looked small against Cuadras. He's gonna be small against Rungvisai too. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets mauled in 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Same level? Chocolatito whooped his ass when they fought!
      Estrada did well against Gonzalez. Especially when you factor in 1. He came down in weight for it. 2. It was his first international fight. 3. He was relatively green and considered a TV Azteca prospect.

He went to war with Gonzalez and won some exchanges. He's at a higher level and more natural weight than Gonzalez has shown recently in addition to having a more problematic style for Rungvisai. Estrada is an expert boxer, who sets traps, throws counters and can throw beautiful combinations in addition to having a solid defense.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        Estrada is small IMO. He looked small against Cuadras. He's gonna be small against Rungvisai too. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets mauled in 6.
        He's bigger than rungvisai apparently, not sure how accurate their listed heights are tho. But yeah i wouldnt be surprised either.
        Rooting for Estrada though, he made a fan out of me in his last fight.

Comment

He's bigger than rungvisai apparently, not sure how accurate their listed heights are tho. But yeah i wouldnt be surprised either.
          That was my favorite fight of last year. His poise and intelligence was great to see as he stuck to his plan, fell a few rounds behind and then took over with some great combinations and dominated the second half against a top opponent who'd done so well down the stretch with Chocolatito.

His win over Viloria was great action too. He always produces high level action and skill. Shame he had some injuries that hurt his momentum but he's where he deserves to be right now.

Comment

Rungvisai....the biggest troll in boxing. The only fighter to beat the **** out of you every round and kiss you when the round ends.

I love it can't wait to see more of him.

Comment

I guess the Thai Ladyboys and the Mass Shooters are uniting for this fight, .

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                Your boy is getting smashed up on saturday

Comment

same level? maybe, but different styles which voids any triangle theory... estarada's counter skills will give him the edge on this fight imho...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                    I think you want to believe that but I know plenty of people rooting for Estrada. Boxing isn't a race war the way you fake fans think it is. Be a fan of the sport for a change and just enjoy the fights without being so tribal.

Comment

werent you in the other thread making claims that rungvisai is gonna get stopped??? now you're agreeing that estrada might not make it pass 6?

Comment

Working...
                      X