Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr. vs. Joseph Diaz - The Ball is Already Rolling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice fight. But Gary will prob beat the piss out of him

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Nice fight. But Gary will prob beat the piss out of him
      excellent analysis. dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        lol this will be a total massacre. GRJ by devastating KO. I don't know what GBP is thinking here.
        I don't know about KO and all but Gary beats jojo easy. Jojo skilled but not on Gary's level. I can see first few rounds going jojo's waydue to Gary's inactivity but that's about it.

Comment

coupla years ago GRjr announced hed try to fight as infrequently
          as possible and only take fights that paid a fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            excellent analysis. dumbass
            Poor little hbo shill is upset he can’t even argue what i said lol

Comment

50-50 fight, both guys still gave a lot to prove. Sad that GRJ has been pro for almost a decade and still hasn’t beaten anyone of note. Jo-Jo would need to show another gear to show he’s a class above.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Your wall of Shame is bad. Two seriously idiotic statements. Must be Trump supporters XD
                SplitSecond DoubleMM

IDIOTS.
                Thanks for the shout!

Yeah they were stupid as stupid gets!

They literally both would try to make comparisons on how an why their uneducated opinions were facts!

I expect more to be added to my Wall of Shame!

Comment

Gary Russell Jr in 6 by ko

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman2000 View Post
                    Gary is a perfect case study 4 wasted talent Gary was mismanaged and truly forgotten by his handlers
                    Gary fights as often as he wants to fight. It's that he's been managed so well that he doesn't feel like fighting more than once a year. That's his preference. His management's job is to make his wishes a reality. Which they do.

Gary is a world champion, paid very well, and fights at the frequency that he desires.

I feel bad 4 the fighters that signed with AL HAYMON cuz 95% of AL stable are left out of their limelight completely
                    Very few fighters would do better without Al than they'd do with him. A very small handful. Who happen to be in weight classes Al doesn't control. Beyond that, the vast vast majority make way more with Al than they'd make with anybody else.

Comment

Hopefully all goes well! I think this should be a good one!

Comment

Working...
                      X