Collapse
No announcement yet.

MS-13: The Homegrown Gang Trump Wants to Deport | NYT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i did time with a lot of asians when i was about that life, i programmed with the others. old timer asians that's doing life most of them said they didnt know that if you shoot someone your gonna get this much time. because back in their homeland, if someone shoots at you, you shoot back at them and its normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      They are only in El Salvador due to being deported and then they spread.
      MS13 arose in Los Angeles by Salvadorians (local and immigrant). Cant get more American.
      Damn you're right...I don't have any of these guys at the pen I work at. I have plenty of 18 street though.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Damn you're right...I don't have any of these guys at the pen I work at. I have plenty of 18 street though.
        Which pen are u at? I Suspect your department would separate ms 13 and Mara 18. They are bitter rivals. Just like cdc keeps the Norte 14 and sur 13 separated. Put them together and it’s on and crackin.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Which pen are u at? I Suspect your department would separate ms 13 and Mara 18. They are bitter rivals. Just like cdc keeps the Norte 14 and sur 13 separated. Put them together and it’s on and crackin.
          I'm here in Cali. I live in the greater Sacramento area. I'm not going to say which pen (too many snitches on this site) but I can say I'm not at pelican bay or high desert state prisons.

Comment

They're an el Salvadoran gang lol.
            It originated in Los Angeles, but it's members are mostly from El Salvador.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfo0t View Post
              There are some SAVAGE MFer's in MS13.

Didn't some kid get stabbed over 100 times, decapitated, and then his heart cut out from his chest last year messing around with MS?
              some of these guys join the military first to get trained then go into the gang

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Yeah, they only beef with 18 street in lil central America in L.A./pico area. In the joint they ran with the surenos but they dwelled in the shadows coming out occasionally to do some dirty work for a big homie. They were also much more disrespectful to staff than the typical sureno was.

Anyways, I think what does make them dangerous is their lack of respect of human life. The further south you go, the less the value of life is. I work with a naturalized citizen from Guatemala, he hates it there, the gangs a few years back raped and killed his like 80yo grandma and no 1 cared at all. He said he went back for the funeral and just didnt feel safe. Theres 0 respect for life.
              my friend from honduras went back there last year for a wedding and got robbed outside a nightclub when they all went out to celebrate

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              because they come from war-torn countries where death is as normal has having breakfast

good thing my older brother Tua didnt get killed running with those fools

i was still in elementary when all that was happening
              Originally posted by Underboss View Post
              It originated in Los Angeles, but it's members are mostly from El Salvador.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                because they come from war-torn countries where death is as normal has having breakfast

good thing my older brother Tua didnt get killed running with those fools

i was still in elementary when all that was happening
                I remember 7th grade at Madison junior high

Kuya makavelli would take break from his valley college classes and cruise by in his crx looking for chicks

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  i did time with a lot of asians when i was about that life, i programmed with the others. old timer asians that's doing life most of them said they didnt know that if you shoot someone your gonna get this much time. because back in their homeland, if someone shoots at you, you shoot back at them and its normal.
                  I remember when you shoot someone if it's below the waist it's assault not even attempted murder

This was before 2000s

Now u shoot at someone and miss and it's life.

I had 2 lil kids that shot at some guys from their car. They missed. No one got hit.

Both got life.

Comment

I'm here in Cali. I live in the greater Sacramento area. I'm not going to say which pen (too many snitches on this site) but I can say I'm not at pelican bay or high desert state prisons.
                    Pm me what prison

I won't say anything. I'll keep it to myself.

I just wanna see if any of my friends is there.

That'd be funny

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      not LA LA and you know what i mean by that. sgv, sfv, etc. not really consider LA by the real LA folks.

go and talk to any real surenos in LA county and they'll laugh at you for saying ms was the most fear gang in LA during the 80s-90s. like i said the media helped hyped them up.

im not saying they werent out putting in work, i know they did a lot of dirt but so was every other gang in LA during the 80s-90s. this was the real gang banging era. ms wasnt the only one out putting in work.
                      I don't believe the media hype

I knew about ms before the media hype

I grew up early 90s, around surenos

I did time during the 90s, same module as surenos

Ms had a rep back then and it was earned

They were in ppl mind

Doesn't matter what the Chicano barrios say

Now in county and pen, they got ms on check

Ms gotta fly the flag or else

BUT out on the streets 80s, 90s? Different story.

Comment

Working...
                      X