No announcement yet.

Whopping great ego being displaced by mega

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whopping great ego being displaced by mega

*displayed. I've just about had enough I've been given the name of an operative who seeks to delete my thread out of spite. This louse is known as mega I spent quarter of an hour on mobile I might add concocting some factual analysis and truth.

That's why I have to say this. there is currently a rule I've created which is my legal right to enforce and that is any action against me I deem out of order must be recompensed by PayPal transaction. Basically I have been offended mega man and demand a PayPal transfer of funds totaling £6.66 pence or I'll smite you with a wing chun technique
    Last edited by PsychoPat; 02-06-2018, 10:53 AM.

B- trolling. Solid work brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      B- trolling. Solid work brother.
      Thanks bro I've decided to hang my head in shame and formally apologise to mega I have only just realised he moved my thread didn't delete the crptocurrency one I agree about your points I went on about the criminal element a bit too much this is from my personal time spent on tor etc few years back. my own opinion is somewhat shaded from experience.

Comment

10/10

Atg diss thread!

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          10/10

Atg diss thread!
          Thanks bro it was a mistake by myself thought you deleted my thread but you didn't so I apologise.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
            *displayed. I've just about had enough I've been given the name of an operative who seeks to delete my thread out of spite. This louse is known as mega I spent quarter of an hour on mobile I might add concocting some factual analysis and truth.

That's why I have to say this. there is currently a rule I've created which is my legal right to enforce and that is any action against me I deem out of order must be recompensed by PayPal transaction. Basically I have been offended mega man and demand a PayPal transfer of funds totaling £6.66 pence or I'll smite you with a wing chun technique
            Can I pre pay in chihuahua Divk?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              10/10

Atg diss thread!
              So, are you gonna pay up, or catch that wing chun?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Can I pre pay in chihuahua Divk?
                Of course friend

Comment

this thread sucks

show your ****

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    So, are you gonna pay up, or catch that wing chun?
                    Hahaha 72 punch combo wingclaw ready to be unsheathed.

Comment

Working...
                    X