This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Arsenal need Aubameyang otherwise their status drops.

They become a legitimate 2nd tier kind of team especially if Ozil leaves. They just need a rockstar.

Man U aren't really competitive but they have maintained their standing in the game by chucking money at stars and paying them and their agents whatever they want.

Arsenal probably can't afford to do that. Either can Chelsea hence why Chelsea are over a barrel with Eden Hazard.

Auba is a most have for Arsenal. Even if he will run rings around Wenger and give him a nervous breakdown

Comment

• I always liked Dzeko. Even at City, I praised him. Can't do much when you have Aguero in the same side and a young Balotelli as well. Dzeko kind of had a bad hand dealt to him but hey, what can you do?

Will be interesting how he gets on at Chelsea if/when it goes official. I rather see him than an old-Llorente or Carroll.

Hopefully Batshuayi can get to a nice club on loan and really show off that potential. Potential means jack schit but hopefully he gets on. Good guy, even if you don't like his ability, he's a good character.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
        A front 3 of Ozil Laca Mhki could be very tasty.

Hope we do get Auba, despite him not really being the kind of player we need. You don't turn down the chance of signing world class players like that.
        So what's the deal with Auba?
        Is that just a straight swap with Giroud?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          We can't else we would have tried for Sanchez.

Chelsea are in credit for transfers now. Couldn't afford the knock on effects of the wages of someone like Sanchez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Chelsea is a little horse man.. didn't u get the memo

Comment

• If Chelsea go out and buy a massive player I'll agree with you but really we have got one of those since Costa/Cesc.

So there is a switch of tactic by Chelsea. There are petro dollars and Sheikh dollars and United's turnover. Can't keep up with that, even Roman.

Morata isn't that player. He is a record transfer but not on the massive money and essentially a novice pro.

So I Chelsea are clearly below the Manc clubs now. Previously I maintained we would get players over both because London and we'd offer a similar package. Now we can't.

Roman is bankrolling a stadium. There is rumours of a Chinese investment but even that would be half spent by Sanchez signing.

Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal are on the same level. Even then Chelsea wouldn't have spent £75 million for VVD.

Austerity Chelsea innit. They're probably ahead of the curve anyway. Not even Man U can keep doing what they're doing

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                That's some technical report right there.

Are you peps chief scout?
                He's probably played over 100 games in the PL, no one needs to read my Edin Dzeko scout report

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  So what's the deal with Auba?
                  Is that just a straight swap with Giroud?
                  Around 50 mil and Giroud if reports today are to be believed.

Rumours that Ozil is about to sign a new contract as well. He's been dick teasing on social media saying how much he loves London last few days.

I'm more optimistic than I was a few weeks ago.

Comment

• He has 2 goals in 17.

Bit streaky

Comment

• I'm all in for this 'Nations League' thing. Literally 1235434534354342342423 times more exciting than international friendlies. In fact have you noticed a general uplift in mood in the 2 and half months since the last international break?

Comment

Working...
                      X