Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Family Structure and Having a Father is the Most Important thing in the World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    I don't need to waste time with anything you say, because it has nothing to do with police brutalizing black folks. It has everything to do with racism, the criminalization of blacks and victim blaming.
    you're wrong and you know it.

before you can solve the problem, you must address the problem.

keep pretending not to waste time with me.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      I don't need to waste time with anything you say, because it has nothing to do with police brutalizing black folks. It has everything to do with racism, the criminalization of blacks and victim blaming.
      do u at least see where he's coming from about the whole not listening to orders thing?

do you agree that if each of them had simply complied with police orders, instead of resisting, they would still be alive today? (with the exception for the dude who reached for his ID upon request, if that is indeed true)

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        so black men dont raise their kids in present time because white slave owners were raping slaves?

you're the one that missed the point.
        My response to your response is within the original post you responded to. And it's all documented. You can either Google it yourself or challenge me on it, and you know I always present the evidence if someone wants it.

And, by the way, people, running away from someone or not immediately complying doesn't and should never excuse excessive force. Moreover, with the way many of these cases unfolded (not all of them receive nation-wide coverage), there are quite a few victims who were simply abused without having done anything wrong.

There cannot be a middle-ground on police brutality. The racism has to stop.
        Last edited by SunSpace; 07-10-2016, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
          My response to your response is within the original post you responded to. And it's all documented. You can either Google it yourself or challenge me on it, and you know I always present the evidence if someone wants it.
          i dont need to google your jesse williams african studies statisitics.

I

STAND

BY

EVERYTHING

I

SAID

HERE.

The absentee father is a huge problem in the black community which has a strong connective tissues to these black on white cop tragedies.

I dont need google to know that.

Comment

So the Black community are the only ones without fathers??? HAHAHAHAH f*** weak ass excuses. Just like how you blame whites, cops, racism, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
              So the Black community are the only ones without fathers??? HAHAHAHAH f*** weak ass excuses. Just like how you blame whites, cops, racism, etc...
              i didnt say that.

everybody has broken homes. the absentee father is not MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE to the black community, but it is a huge problem within the inner cities of black america.

Comment

i dont need to google your jesse williams african studies statisitics.

I

STAND

BY

EVERYTHING

I

SAID

HERE.

The absentee father is a huge problem in the black community which has a strong connective tissues to these black on white cop tragedies.

I dont need google to know that.
                So, everyone should throw the actual evidence out the window? Great strategy.

Comment

So, everyone should throw the actual evidence out the window? Great strategy.
                  what evidence?

are you seriously challenging the notion that the absentee father is not a problem within the black community?

lol at YOUR STRATEGY.

how is that working out so far in the black community? 5 cops dead at the hands of a BLMer. You think that's gonna repair black white people relations?

you think YOUR STRATEGY (wutever the fook that is, talk about lol) is working so far????

Comment

what evidence?

are you seriously challenging the notion that the absentee father is not a problem within the black community?

lol at YOUR STRATEGY.

how is that working out so far in the black community? 5 cops dead at the hands of a BLMer. You think that's gonna repair black white people relations?

you think YOUR STRATEGY (wutever the fook that is, talk about lol) is working so far????
                    You're obviously not reading my posts, because I specify what evidence I'm referring to.

Comment

You're obviously not reading my posts, because I specify what evidence I'm referring to.
                      LOL you have no evidence because this is a real problem in the black community.

this is not even a point of contention.

"Samurai Suicide doe!"

da fuq do you teach in school?

STUPIDITY?

Comment

Working...
                      X