Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Reclaims WBC Interim-Title, In Line For Wilder-Fury Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    This Whyte situation reminds me of the Canelo situation. In the sense that despite an adverse finding there is no real punishment.

Promoters, sanctioning bodies and weak testing agencies are ostensibly institutionalising drug cheating in boxing.

It’s a disgraceful look for the sport, but unfortunately money will always rule over integrity.
    Preachhhhhhh. And fans turn a blind eye when it plays into their agenda

Comment

We don't know how, why, who or when, but it had to be contamination as exhibited by a preponderance of evidence. No way Whyte cheated like the last time he got caught. Pay no attention to the meeting in a back room to conspire to keep Rivas from knowing that Whyte was contaminated, or the gloves, or any other home town horse****.

Comment

You can tell he was taking PEDs. Look at him after he got caught. He's fatter, slower, weaker... Still dumb as dosser chewing on paint chips but hey, they don't want AJ fighting Wilder and getting his head knocked off...

I'll make this prediction: if Wilder is forced to fight Whyte as a mandatory, it will never happen causr Whyte will fail the drug test. I hope not cause i want to see Wilder retire this scumbag.

Comment

Whyte talked much crap before his fight but then didn't call anyone out in the ring because he knows it was a garbage performance. I doubt he would get out of the 1st round against Wilder or the 5th against Fury.

Comment

There is no punishment because the levels they found aren't performance-enhancing, the inquiry was just to consider the possibility of him cycling off a larger dose which proved false.

They merely queried why they were there at all but given the level of testing double a Canelo or Wilder he past These tests he did were in addition to the tests Wilder say would undergo (ie he past all the WBC VADA tests, so the WBC couldn't do a lot).

Also if he did fail a WADA UKAD test they usually ban for years, unlike a Miller ban. He never hit illegal levels they just wanted to check he couldn't be cycling what saved him was the frequency of the UKAD and VADA tests.

This Whyte situation reminds me of the Canelo situation. In the sense that despite an adverse finding there is no real punishment.

Promoters, sanctioning bodies and weak testing agencies are ostensibly institutionalising drug cheating in boxing.

It’s a disgraceful look for the sport, but unfortunately money will always rule over integrity.

Comment

Whyte vs. Ruiz for battle of the Fatties!!! Both looked like they trained together at the Fatburger All you can eat Gym/buffet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                "Consistent with the WBC Board of Governors’ Ruling at last October’s 57th WBC Annual Convention, Interim Champion Whyte shall become the Mandatory Challenger of the division immediately after Champion Deontay Wilder’s mandatory defense against current Mandatory Challenger Tyson Fury, with the mandatory defense against Whyte being due on or about February of 2021."

Why would he have to wait until February 2021?
                WBC made Fury the mandatory when there was no need to. Likely to please Haymon and Wilder. Whyte will have been #1 for over 1200 days when Feb 2021 comes around. Pure BS to protect the bronze bummer.

Comment

They've changed nothing. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    WBC made Fury the mandatory when there was no need to. Likely to please Haymon and Wilder. Whyte will have been #1 for over 1200 days when Feb 2021 comes around. Pure BS to protect the bronze bummer.
                    I have no sympathy for Whyte! Should've fought Ortiz! Should've had the rematch with Joshua! I think he feels he's a bigger star than he is! One thing for sure, he's big enough a star to make results disappear! It will be interesting to see who he fights next. I hope it's Michael Hunter!

Comment

this is incorrect. the statement by UKAD clearly says there was NO FAILED TEST, not that there was an adverse finding.

he never failed any drug test.

Comment

Working...
                      X