my FOTY so far is gassiev-dorticos

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      she went full ******

my FOTY so far is gassiev-dorticos
      It's Lara vs Hurd imo

Comment

Comment

lol, She has such a chip on shoulder over men’s boxing. I think she feels a bit in the shadows and makes this obvious with her consistent comparisons

Comment

That flash knockdown is still hurting i see

Comment

I agree with both Dean and E-man.
              Surely both these fights will be in contention.
              Both Gassiev/Dorticus + Hurd/Lara are my favourite fights this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                I agree with both Dean and E-man.
                Surely both these fights will be in contention.
                Both Gassiev/Dorticus + Hurd/Lara are my favourite fights this year.
                Gassiev v Dorticus would get my vote, especially from how it ended. :08 left in the 12th. That fight was high stakes, back & forth plus both were undefeated. Also will be in the running for KO of the year, that slipped punch/left hook was a thing of beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
                  Gassiev v Dorticus would get my vote, especially from how it ended. :08 left in the 12th. That fight was high stakes, back & forth plus both were undefeated. Also will be in the running for KO of the year, that slipped punch/left hook was a thing of beauty.

Both very good fights but can see why you like gassiev over hurd.
                  Both just very good fights tho.
                  If i had to choose won i would probably go with Gassiev myself.

Comment

She is in love with herself. Nobody but her thinks that fight was all that special. She isn't the best woman boxer in history. She might be the biggest bragger in the history of women's boxing. Hammer looked like a better fighter and Hammer has class that Shields does not have.

Comment

Working...
                    X