Johnson v beterbiev is an underrated fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... you are right, of course...
    ... but do you happen to remember just what "top dog" at LHW did call out Beterbiev since Sep 27 2014?... (yes, Kovalev did...)
    I haven't heard Kovalev calling him out since that "let's-make-it-in-Russia-and-take-advantage-of-the-green dude" racket BS...

Oh, he might have whisper his name in his sleep though...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
      I haven't heard Kovalev calling him out since that "let's-make-it-in-Russia-and-take-advantage-of-the-green dude" racket BS...

Oh, he might have whisper his name in his sleep though...
      nope. beterbiev was scared said he wasn't ready for kovalev despite the fact he has an extensive amateur background and fought kovalev multiple times before.beterbiev ducked kovalev straight up!

Comment

Maybe you have your Callum's Mixed Up this is Callum Johnson not Callum Smith. I Guaranteed you had to do a Boxrec and Youtube Search on this guy. Stop Pretending!

This is a Mismatch and Beterbiev walks through this guy within 6 Rounds! Oh right it is a Eastern European for you to Slobbery over involved that explains why you're trying to make it a better match up than it really is.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Maybe you have your Callum's Mixed Up this is Callum Johnson not Callum Smith. I Guaranteed you had to do a Boxrec and Youtube Search on this guy. Stop Pretending!

This is a Mismatch and Beterbiev walks through this guy within 6 Rounds! Oh right it is a Eastern European for you to Slobbery over involved that explains why you're trying to make it a better match up than it really is.
          You should have checked Boxrec before you posted that, then you would have known that Smith is a SMW and this is a LHW title fight we're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            This is a complete mismatch, Artur Beterbiev does to Callum Johnson what Terence Crawford did to Jeff Horn ; levels. Your local tramps in Frank Buglioni and Callum Johnson are not in the same class as Tavoris Cloud or Gabriel Campillo.

Once again the IBF strikes the boxing fans again with their rubbish rankings, as I said in the official thread -- how do you get a shot at a world title beating Frank Buglioni?
            You never get it right do you? But then again, isn't that the point of you?

No one in the IBF rankings wanted to fight Berterbiev so they went down the rankings until somebody accepted the fight. Johnson accepted the fight.

Instead of spewing your usual poison you should give Johnson credit for having the stones to take the fight in the first place.

Comment

you should give Johnson credit for having the stones to take the fight in the first place.
              Yep, hopefully he gets paid well. I find it hard to criticise fighters who take a step up when everyone one else is avoiding the fight.

And Johnson would beat Yarde at this point, which is why Warren doesn't want any part of him. Yarde is not going to fight anyone who can punch because he's chinny as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                You should have checked Boxrec before you posted that, then you would have known that Smith is a SMW and this is a LHW title fight we're talking about.
                NO, That is my point actually, Callum Smith is the more known Callum!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
                  nope. beterbiev was scared said he wasn't ready for kovalev despite the fact he has an extensive amateur background and fought kovalev multiple times before.beterbiev ducked kovalev straight up!
                  LOL... Beterbiev wasn't scared... His management team wisely decided it wasn't time for it yet after only 9 Pro fights... Beterbiev was all in to put his record vs Kovalev to 3-0 ...

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  No one in ANY rankings wanted to fight Berterbiev so they went down the rankings until somebody accepted the fight. Johnson accepted the fight.
                  here... I fixed that for you ...
                  Last edited by Superbee; 06-21-2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X