No announcement yet.

its time for charlo to put up... or shut up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
    people get very defensive on here when it comes to charlo fighting jacobs lol. theyve invested a lot of time in hyping charlo so theyd be pretty ****ed off if jacobs ends the hype before jermall gets a shot at golovkin/canelo
    lol cant have one of golovkin's leftovers derailing the demographics favorite new hype job!

Comment

It's obvious Jermall and his fans want no part of Jacobs.

Comment

he now knows ggg and canelo are busy for the rest of the year so its time to go after someone else. someone with a pulse.

there is no excuse for jermall not to fight jacobs now. its time for a tough fight, no heilands or centenos any more, youve had your warm up 160 fights.

but one piece of advice for him and his fans when it comes the ggg fight, be careful what you wish for, cause you just might get it!!!!!
        What about Vanes to build toward a ggg fight?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          It's obvious Jermall and his fans want no part of Jacobs.
          look at how jackass raznor ****s his pants every time someone talks about charlo vs jacobs lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            What about Vanes to build toward a ggg fight?
            yeah, although unless hes better than jermell that could be a dangerous fight, cause jermell lost on some peoples cards

Comment

yeah, although unless hes better than jermell that could be a dangerous fight, cause jermell lost on some peoples cards
              I think Jermell is the better boxer (between the Charlo's) and I was at that fight and have seen it on TV. Jermell lost to Vanes. Vanes was an ATG back then though.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                how come lil g spent all of 2016, waiting on canelo, fighting dom wade and a welterweight?

why cant charlo just wait in line and keep fighting bums? maybe bring jesse vargas for good measure?
                Cause he keeps acting like he’s the baddest man on the planet and like no one gives him respect. Weeelll, nut up and take Jacobs. I like Jacobs but if he’s as great as he thinks he is. He should blow right through him with no problem.
                I personally think he could beat Jacobs with his talents. It’s his balls that I question.

Comment

Yeah Charlo...shame on you for wanting to fight the very best in the Division you should go fight the 2nd or 3rd Best in the Division instead! -Boxing Scene Forum's Illogical Logic's

Comment

Funny how OP is always dismissing Jermall, but now he demands he fight the most relevant guys possible. Little tip; if you're trying to pretend you don't think much of the guy, stop talking about him all the time.

Personally, I think Jermall is the most talented guy in the division and would pick him over GG, Canelo, Jacobs, etc. However, it's clear that he's on some rockstar bullshyt and I have no idea how his career will play out. Would love to see him fight frequently and grind his way to being unified champ, but he seems kinda entitled and will probably take an easier path.

Comment

My guess it'll be one of these 4. Leaning towards Monroe.

4 QUIGLEY 14-0-0 11KO's
                      5 SZEREMETA 17-0-0 3KO's
                      6 GARCIA 41-3-0 24KO's fighting Murray next week? Hadn't even heard.
                      7 MONROE JR 22-3-0 6KO's

Should pick Lemieux though if he can still make the weight.
                      Get some experience towards how he'll need to fight either GGG or Canelo.

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      how come lil g spent all of 2016, waiting on canelo, fighting dom wade and a welterweight?
                      My guess, only a guess, would be 'cause Saunders & Eubanks turned down the fights & Jacobs put it off from December needing more time & money to step in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X