Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just saw GGG vs Canelo for the first time since september...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole night went how I expected it would. I expected a competitive fight, but with GGG being the clear winner in the end. Followed by the at least one judge scoring a ridiculous card to Canelo.

Comment

Had Canelo win by 1 first time I saw it. Second time I had him winning by 2

Comment

I had GGG 7 - 5 watching it live and had Canelo 7 - 5 after rewatching with no volume . The Draw seemed legit .

Comment

How are there dumbasses that actually had canelo winning? All it takes is one, and then the dumbasses come out the woodwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            ....and no way in hell canelo won that fight. lederman card is accurate, canelo was burnt after five rounds, always on the back foot, against the ropes. his body language didn't help him either, he looked really exhausted. kellerman is such a c0cksucker, canelo was missing too, lading on GGG's gloves and elbows but never said a thing about it, he only mentioned when canelo made golovkin miss.

and that 118-110 card doesn't help canelo or GBP's credibility
            Exactly this, I Canelo only winning 3-4 rounds I say 3-4 because there was one round that I really debate even giving to him.
            The draw was even questionable, I see no way you could have scored it 114-114 If you actually were watching what was happening.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              How are there dumbasses that actually had canelo winning? All it takes is one, and then the dumbasses come out the woodwork.
              I honestly do believe a lot of boxing fans do it just to be different, this fight wasn't a back and forth it was the champion on the front foot landing more nearly all the rounds, throwing more, controlling the tempo the fight was fought at.

I believe even Sugar Ray Leonard said something in the past along the lines of If you want to fight on the backfoot you need to do it very convincingly, did Canelo do that at any point of the fight?
              Winning a fight on the backfoot is easy If you're not being hit more than you're hitting your opponent, Canelo fought negative that 100% should be took into consideration with close rounds, but if judges did that the fight probably would have been score 118-110 to GGG.

God forbid we actually had a proper scoring scheme set in place which would blatantly expose robberies and would push through a cleaner boxing which awards the rightful victor, instead we keep on talking about drug yet these fighters still carry on getting away with using them.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
                Exactly this, I Canelo only winning 3-4 rounds I say 3-4 because there was one round that I really debate even giving to him.
                The draw was even questionable, I see no way you could have scored it 114-114 If you actually were watching what was happening.
                yeah, being generous you can give him the 10th round (a round that lederman gave to GGG) but at the same time you can give GGG the 11th (a round lederman gave to canelo) still, it wasn't enough to win. personally i gave him 2,3, 11 and 12. lederman's card is acurate as i said.

Comment

Canelo won the first 3 and the last 3 and there’s no way he lost all the middle rounds so yeah....

Comment

Working...
                  X