Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel like a BBC in here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny thing happened to me. After hitting the pool at the rec, i went to the showers. It was an open shower and everyone there was facing the wall, kinda like a prison shower, except this one white dude, for some strange reason, he needed to face where everyone was walking by. You could tell dude was an exhibitionist. He felt like he was ****ting on everyone's size. I was talking with a friend of mine at the locker for a bit, and as soon as i stepped in the shower area the dude spun around and faced the wall. I was the only black guy there. This made me think he was showing off on the asian guys and other white guys who was using the shower, but became insecure once a black dude stepped in. I left him at the shower got dressed and as i walked by i saw the dude facing the hall way again.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Funny thing happened to me. After hitting the pool at the rec, i went to the showers. It was an open shower and everyone there was facing the wall, kinda like a prison shower, except this one white dude, for some strange reason, he needed to face where everyone was walking by. You could tell dude was an exhibitionist. He felt like he was ****ting on everyone's size. I was talking with a friend of mine at the locker for a bit, and as soon as i stepped in the shower area the dude spun around and faced the wall. I was the only black guy there. This made me think he was showing off on the asian guys and other white guys who was using the shower, but became insecure once a black dude stepped in. I left him at the shower got dressed and as i walked by i saw the dude facing the hall way again.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I was laughing to myself the whole time. Beer, you're sure it wasn't you who got intimidated by the BBC?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          I was laughing to myself the whole time. Beer, you're sure it wasn't you who got intimidated by the BBC?
          I do fear the BBC so possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I was thinking about moving to Korea, so I can be the Mandingo over there bruh.

Do it brother... you’d be king dong...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Do it brother... you’d be king dong...
              I want the WBBC Diamond belt around my waste.

Comment

I want the WBBC Diamond belt around my waste.
                Jhonny has his wwwchiuhahuabelt... he’s undefeated...

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  I don't always go to sushi bars

But when i do i post on boxingscene.
                  Thats how we roll

Comment

I was thinking about moving to Korea, so I can be the Mandingo over there bruh.

I will join u and i can be the Lex Steele

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      Oh yeh

Swinging it haha

Comment

Working...
                      X