Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to rep OUR Nation and tout OUR fighters...WE, are Team USA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every now and then, I will update our list of Members...

1hourRun
    Beercules

You are Team USA, and you are appreciated!

Comment

If a real war starts tomorrow, most U.S.A. chanters will be the first to say "Hell Nah!"

Comment

Go eat a Big Mac you fat disgusting coward

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
          No we are not team USA. This is a global community. FYI.
          I agree with this. Fuck nationalism and ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Fuck nationalism and ignorance.
            I agree with THAT...that is one of the main reasons there is now a Team USA...

All the blind nationalism and disrespect and ignorance shown by all the garbage fans of the lacking Boxing nations has brought us to this point...

We are going to combat their bull**** with some etched in stone FACTS and with some Pride (finally) in OUR country's Boxing History and Talent...

It is now US vs them...and if you haven't seen that from them or don't know this is the case, then YOU, are one of "them".

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Totally agree with you Legend.

Ive been abused on these boards simply for being an American, expressing my freedom on an AMERICAN based website simply for doing the same as these Europeans, Asians, Africans do without any reproach and I'm sick of it! my love for my government and support for my athletes is labeled 'hate speach' : they try to make me out to be worse than what they are.

And let me tell you something about US, yes some of our American members on these boards are worse : if theres anything I hate worse than anti-patriots its a pro E.U liberal! pro Globalist, pro Communist fascist mother ****er! trying to vilify me for just looking at them a certain way.

There is too many of those sissy scumbags on this forum and we need to stand as one and call these b*tches out!

Comment

'Murica!!!! Fock Yeah!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  i would love to be team USA, unfortunately i am not a brainwashed moronic fat double digit IQ yank fanboy
                  Your sense of superiority is so diluted you can't begin to comprehend!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                    Using a video from my country thats not accessible to us Americans is not cool dude! this is the type of abuse I was talking about!

Nevertheless you still failed! and only helped to illustrate how we set the the bar in entertainment like we do in sports! why didn't you post a corny Monty Python clip to poke fun of me ha?! thats right you got nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                      We, are the greatest Boxing Nation of All Time...WE, are The Mecca of the sport, The Grand Stage...and we don't have to tone ourselves down or apologize for it ANYMORE!

For well over 15 years, other countries' nationalistic fans have been posting their crap on here and other places around the internet without shame...they have constantly bashed our fighters while hyping and overrating theirs...

Difference being, our top fighters tend to PROVE they are among the best of the best...and theirs tend to get exposed when/if they step up!

It's time to be proud...time to stand up and let them know who you are!

You are an American Boxing Fan.

----------------------------------------------------------

SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO
                      Sounds good but half of the US is racist so it won't help. The US is divided & conquered. You must dispose of the primitive racist minds 1st.

Comment

Working...
                      X