OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Yes, I said that.

You're playing Gotcha! again and thus not keeping up.

So Mueller collected it.

Why are you arguing this????
    YOu posted a link saying exactly what I said the first time. Stop playing games with me.

Comment

• All going to jail: Donnie, crime family and henchmen.

Comment

• Comment

• U.S. Attorney deputy general for Southern NY Robert Khuzami who is handling the investigation is also a Trump appointee and was a member of Trump's transition team

Comment

• Comment

• Two Cohen homes also raided. Must be significant evidence of crimes. Dirty Donnie's fixer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  YOu posted a link saying exactly what I said the first time. Stop playing games with me.
                  You've somehow managed to confuse yourself more than you normally do.

Comment

• Is Mueller involved in this?

Yes or No, please.

Comment

• I post an update that Cohen's office was raided. Notice I posted this in the Donald Trump thread and the the Mueller thread. But that went right over your head.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Sam Nunberg said Trump screwed over Cohen the worst. And just last week Trump claimed Cohen entered into an agreement with Stormy Daniels without his knowledge. That's illegal and will get you disbarred. And looks what happens today

You said Mueller has given up on Russian Collusion
                      Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Interesting.....

Of course that says to me that even Mueller has given up on Russian collusion, as he's now moving on to who Trump boinked over 10 years ago.

Y'all still crowing over the coming impeachment, though.
                      I explain to you this isn't part of the Mueller collusion investigation. This was information turned over to Rosentein from Mueller because Mueller saw evidence of a crime and knows this is outside the scope of his investigation. This is being handled by the U.S. Attorney office.

This is being handled by the U.S. attorney's office not Mueller. Mueller turned over documents to Rosenstein showing Cohen was lying and Rosenstein ordered the FBI raid and has the U.S. attorney handling the case, not Mueller.

Why do ya;ll post things without doing any type of research?
                      You claim I'm posting falsehoods and link to an article that says the exact same thing I said
                      Nope, but you did.....

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan obtained the search warrant after receiving a referral from the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, .....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/u...ael-cohen.html

All too easy.

Serious question, why do you keep posting falsehoods and letting me keep setting you straight for all to see? Doesn't it ever get old?
                      I ask what falsehoods, which you still haven't explained and explain to you that your link says exactly what I said. This is evidence of a crime from Mueller given to Rosentien because Mueller knows this is beyond the scope of his investigation.

What falsehoods? Like I said, Mueller handed over documents to Rosenstein and he had the US Attorney handle this investigation. You aren't even reading your own links. From your link

This isn't part of the Mueller investigation on collusion and obstruction of justice. Thru the information Mueller collected he handed it over to Rosenstein and he sent the FBI and the U.S. Attorney's office is handling the investigation into Cohen, not Mueller. Read your links before you post them. It says exactly what I said.
                      You've somehow managed to confuse yourself more than you normally do.
                      Now you're confused. Stop playing with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X