Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler vs Ward II nearly finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ward even allowed to discuss and accept offers during this lawsuit with Goosen?

Comment

• I hope Kessler fights dirty this time, give Ward some of his own medicine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Stokes View Post
        Is Ward even allowed to discuss and accept offers during this lawsuit with Goosen?
        Yea he is, he said himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrpM...CqMR4DtPLhtwlg
        Last edited by jas; 08-12-2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• It will be a nice tuneup bout for Andre as he waits for better foes to grow some balls and step in the ring with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Good fight. Don't understand why people are hating on this match-up. It's better than the last dud Ward fought that's for sure. Going into the deep end in Parken or Boxen with 15-30k fans screaming for his guts, fair non-joakland refs - It will be an interesting prospect.

Kessler is not as 'shot' as many people are claiming he is, he's just not as good as he was in '06-'08. He can give Ward a good fight, and you know he still has that 1 punch KO power. If that lands on Ward's chin, it's lights out.
            Nothing funny or a joke about Oakland. Well maybe the Raiders but that's another topic on another board.

European ref are the worst of all time. How many times a has a biased ref stopped a Calzahge fight after a flurry of slaps. That just one fighter. I could keep going.

Comment

• i doubt it. ward not going to fight this year or next year.

Comment

• Deju va all over again. Not gonna get fooled twice, Bat

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Deju va all over again. Not gonna get fooled twice, Bat
                  Did you delete his other thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                    I hope Kessler fights dirty this time, give Ward some of his own medicine.
                    I concur, in full. Hopefully Linse can officiate and we get to see her smirk every time Mikkel billy goats that f.ucker, Reiss had a truly awful night in 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Deju va all over again. Not gonna get fooled twice, Bat
                      It takes time to finish passports for Oakland citizens. There aren't finished yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X