No announcement yet.

anybody watch House?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody watch House?

im just wondering if anybody watches house... its been one of the best shows on tv for a while.... and it is my favorite show.... hugh laurie is an awsome actor, and dr.house is a awsome character... just wondering if you guys watch it....... any house fans here.....
    Last edited by boxingking500; 06-10-2010, 01:37 AM.

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    im just wondering if anybody watches house... its been one of the best shows on tv for a while.... and it is my favorite show.... hugh laurie is an awsome actor, and dr.house is a awsome character... just wondering if you guys watch it....... any house fans here.....
    No Lost shyts on House

Comment

Originally posted by osko0ler View Post
      No Lost shyts on House
      ok..... wtf... i asked if any one is a fan of the show... not if its better than lost......... i love lost... but house is my favorite show of all time

when i watch that house i try to delve into the mind of Gregory House...... try to findout what he is thinking, no other character on any other show makes me do that much thinking, like gregory house does....

the show is really good... for ones who never heard of it.. you should check it out

Comment

ok..... wtf... i asked if any one is a fan of the show... not if its better than lost......... i love lost... but house is my favorite show of all time

when i watch that house i try to delve into the mind of Gregory House...... try to findout what he is thinking, no other character on any other show makes me do that much thinking, like gregory house does....

the show is really good... for ones who never heard of it.. you should check it out
        This is every dam episode of House. Person comes in with something weird. Doctors cant figure out wat it is. House figures it out at the end and person either lives or dies. End of house REPEAT FOR EVERY EPISODE.Once again
        LOST>HOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by osko0ler View Post
          This is every dam episode of House. Person comes in with something weird. Doctors cant figure out wat it is. House figures it out at the end and person either lives or dies. End of house REPEAT FOR EVERY EPISODE.Once again
          LOST>HOUSE
          yeah... and its still one of the best shows out there....

but its really not the patient thing i care about.. its the house moments.... that i care about... the patient thing is just a filler..... the dialouge... all that stuff.......... and not every episode is like that..

and that is kind of the point of the show, all the repeating... cause to see dr. house do his magic.......... hence its a medical show....

Comment

but its really not the patient thing i care about.. its the house moments.... that i care about... the patient thing is just a filler..... the dialouge... all that stuff.......... and not every episode is like that..

and that is kind of the point of the show, all the repeating... cause to see dr. house do his magic.......... hence its a medical show....
            House is aite. But will never reach the Level that LOST did. LOST 4 life

Comment

Yes, House is the ****.

I don't watch anything besides House and NCIS. As far as those type of shows are considered. Drama, sitcoms, whatever the hell they are considered.

Oh yeah, and 2 1/2 men. Makes me laugh, so i watch it.

Comment

I watch House too. And you're exactly right. It's really about House not the patients and weird illnesses. Dr House is pretty funny. In real life though he'd need medical attention from all the ass-whippings he'd get caused by that mouth of his.

Comment

House is amazing , I also love Law and order svu

Comment

House is ok from what i've seen of it, i saw about 1/2 a series (dunno what series but it involved him getting shot).

As for Lost, glad i switched of after episode 4 or 5 of the 1st series, from what ive heard it was just as big a pile of bollocks as i thought it would be.

Comment

Working...
                    X