This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
    Eastcoast, Trump is not more of a racist than Hillary is. Hillary just acts nice for the camera. She got financed by the corrupt banks that run the world, the biggest companies. Trump finansed himself. As a black man, I am happy that Trump won. He can hate me if he wants or love me if he wants, I don't care, but we know that he is not corrupt like Hillary is. They even sabotaged 75% of the voting machines in Utah, a Trump state, to make it harder for his voters to vote for him. And have you ever seen a president candidate get dissed as much by the media as Trump? Hillary would also have triggered world war 3 by continuing the beef with Russia. Trump prevents world war 3 by calming the relationships.

Oh, and Obama expelled much more immigrants than than any other president in history and he was responsible for destroying Libya and killing millions of people (study Gaddafi and Libya, but not through your own media). Obama is also quite down with the use of drones, he is a madman. He even sits and lets his wife control the drone like a videogame, if you haven't seen the video yet...

Trump is hated by the white man who does no research and Trump is hated by the black man who cares more about themselves than world peace. Let's run America like a business for a while, let's stop all these mad and mindless wars. People should just be mature, like Mike Tyson, and not take Trump's controversial quotes that seriously. Mike Tyson is a Trump supporter, I am a Trump supporter and millions of intelligent black people are Trump supporters.

Hillary can go to hell with her corrupt husband.
    WTF, man? Don't take the bait... Leave politics out of these...

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
      The majority chose to ignore 'Super' Joe Calzaghe, as he glided along, dismantling hyped black fighter after hyped black fighter...
      Hyped fighters is all that bum could dismantle.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        WTF, man? Don't take the bait... Leave politics out of these...
        I really just think that people are extremely childish when talking about Trump. They talk like it's the second coming of Hitler. At least Trump seems human in his behaviour, not like some spoiled robotic old woman who wants to add another victory to the resume of her corrupt family.

Comment

I really just think that people are extremely childish when talking about Trump. They talk like it's the second coming of Hitler. At least Trump seems human in his behaviour, not like some spoiled robotic old woman who wants to add another victory to the resume of her corrupt family.
          ... I'm not here in order to discuss politics -- it's a boxing message board...

(... but my take is that the whole election process in the U.S. marked a serious setback which will reverberate at a global level.)

Comment

Are white fighters more easily hyped? For example...

Imagine if Broner was white. People would respect him more, despite acting like a jerk, because it's bad for the white man's confidence to see a black man with so much confidence. My proof? McGregor is the most beloved personality in MMA at the moment and he acts worse than Broner!
            How is that McGregor acts worse than Broner? has he been in jail several times for assault? has he been in jail for beaten women and accused many times like Floyd?
            Being cocky is not necessarily being a criminal or crossing the line.
            Imagine if a black man did what Golovkin did. Fighting in a weak division for years and his best win is a guy who moved up two weight classes... People would say "he needs to prove himself!", "we don't know how good he is yet!", etc... My proof? Notice how white fans react to Joshua and Wilder, both knocking out lame opposition like Golovkin, but still not getting accepted. Joshua is actually fighting much better opposition now than Golovkin fought at that point in his career and Brook made Golovkin look lame. We don't know how good Golovkin is yet.
            Golovkin is one of the best amateur MWs in the last decades, and as a professional he won every fight he fought. People that were supposed to fight him, ran away from him. The list is big:
            Martinez
            Cotto
            Canelo
            Sturm
            Jacobs delayed the fight
            Eubank jr
            Saunders.
            Pirog (injured his back and had to retire, while training for a Golovkin fight)

He can't force people to fight him. He can't force people to stop asking for money that's not reasonable. Lara wants to fight him, he says. Then his manager says "Lara commands a lot of money". WTF? Jacobs turns down at least 1.7 millions, probably more.

There's no weak division, that just makes no sense. Every division is made of thousands of fighters from all over the world. What happens is that you get the ilusion that the division sucks, just because the best aren't fighting the best. And Golovkin is not to blame, he always wanted to face the best mws.

If you can't see this basic stuff then you're just stupid.

Ah, I just remembered Hopkins. He stayed in te Mw division until he was 41 years old... until he lost and had to move up. See how actually Golovkin is getting bad treatment unfairly?
            When a black man looks bad in a fight, like Ortiz in his last fight, people insist on him being exposed, just like they will say Wilder is exposed when he gets knocked out someday. Golovkin and Kovalev both looked absolutely horrible in their last fights. Golovkin got outboxed by Brook in the first two rounds and took too many punches, getting shaky legs (I should make a gif with that). But people start making excuses about it, lol. And Kovalev looked so amateurish against Chilemba, but it didn't keep white fans from insisting on him being able to KO Ward (who really is leagues above Chilemba).
            Kovalev was very criticized after the Chilemba fight. The difference is that Kovalev has Pascal and Hopkins victories to back up, and Ortiz doesn't have victories against top5-10 HW's, when Kovalev has three of those.
            That's the only difference.
            People say Kovalev will KO Ward? go to the poll. Most people think Ward will win a UD.
            What's the problem if some people want Kovalev to KO Ward? you don't have a problem with people wanting Ward to UD or KO Kovalev.
            There are countless of more examples, keep that in mind and think about it a bit before you base your answer on only the points I made above... The white fans need to start judging fighters by fair and objective criteria.
            Tell me which are those countless more examples, I wanna hear.
            Just yesterday some guy posted that we criticize clinch just when Ward does it. We responded that that is not true, we criticize it also when it's made by Floyd, Wlad, Postol, etc. Many of us said that, and he didn't answer back, because he knew he was wrong. He accused someone and then ran away.

Look at my sig... here, there are many racists calling people racist. We have a saying in my country... The robbers think everyone is a robber.

Next time check yourself... being black doesn't disallow you from being racist.
            Last edited by _Maxi; 11-16-2016, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Are white fighters more easily hyped? For example...

Imagine if Broner was white. People would respect him more, despite acting like a jerk, because it's bad for the white man's confidence to see a black man with so much confidence. My proof? McGregor is the most beloved personality in MMA at the moment and he acts worse than Broner!

Imagine if a black man did what Golovkin did. Fighting in a weak division for years and his best win is a guy who moved up two weight classes... People would say "he needs to prove himself!", "we don't know how good he is yet!", etc... My proof? Notice how white fans react to Joshua and Wilder, both knocking out lame opposition like Golovkin, but still not getting accepted. Joshua is actually fighting much better opposition now than Golovkin fought at that point in his career and Brook made Golovkin look lame. We don't know how good Golovkin is yet.

When a black man looks bad in a fight, like Ortiz in his last fight, people insist on him being exposed, just like they will say Wilder is exposed when he gets knocked out someday. Golovkin and Kovalev both looked absolutely horrible in their last fights. Golovkin got outboxed by Brook in the first two rounds and took too many punches, getting shaky legs (I should make a gif with that). But people start making excuses about it, lol. And Kovalev looked so amateurish against Chilemba, but it didn't keep white fans from insisting on him being able to KO Ward (who really is leagues above Chilemba).

There are countless of more examples, keep that in mind and think about it a bit before you base your answer on only the points I made above... The white fans need to start judging fighters by fair and objective criteria.

lol wut?

white fighters are always tarred with the great white hype put down whenever any non slick bruvva is on the come up.

the onus is always on non slick bruvva fighters to prove their greatness while slick bruvvas are always given the benefit of the doubt because he a slick bruvva doe.

you got that ass backwards...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
                OP is absolutely right.
                I answered all his point. OP is absolutely wrong and probably a black racist or anti russian xenofobe.

Comment

Comment

Of course they are easier to hype

boxing is dominated by deeply melanated people....Blacks, hispanics, and asians....yet most of the powerful people in the sport are not melanated people.

majority of the all time greats are people of color as well.

also boxing isnt as popular as other sports to american whites.

especially in the US, Where there are little to no white stars, its easier to hype them.

No sport is more pure and masculine than boxing so of course, the powers that be, knows its easier to hype white fighters because white fans will get behind them regardless if they are elite level. They want someone to get behind too.

for example.....fighters like butterbean had a great following, imagine how much Hype Gatti would have had if he actually was as talented as De La Hoya or Mayweather.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X