No announcement yet.

EDC Vegas 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDC Vegas 2018

Spent the last 3 days going to EDC Vegas, the flagship EDC I guess, & gotta say I loved it despite thinking I'd hate it or just be w/e about it. Got talked into going to it by the not really my Vegas girlfriend, but kinda my Vegas f#ck buddy who's making a play for being the Vegas girlfriend who's super into this kinda music.

Anyone been to one of these before? Thoughts? Loved it, hated it or indifferent to it?

I dug more of the music then I thought. People were awesome. So many cool, chill people just having a good time. Kinda see this as like some Phish or Grateful Dead of this generation thing with a dedicated base of fans now that I've been.

Also camel toes galore...omg. Probably tripled my lifelong camel toe sightings this weekend. So many girls in panties with the sideways smile. Booties everywhere too. Girls doing that River Dance + Crip Walk = Electronic Music Dance style that is strangely appealing & kinda sexy. There was a ton of visual fuel there. Excellent event if you aren't too up your own ass to enjoy some new sh^t. Would recommend to my brothers & sissies of NSB.

Here's one of the featured artists performances.

Yeah DEC is cool.

Did you do E? If not, you ****ed up.

Had this bad Puerto Rican chick I was dating at the time, she got me to do E and go to some concert. Had a blast.

We went to see DJ Snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Spent the last 3 days going to EDC Vegas, the flagship EDC I guess, & gotta say I loved it despite thinking I'd hate it or just be w/e about it. Got talked into going to it by the not really my Vegas girlfriend, but kinda my Vegas f#ck buddy who's making a play for being the Vegas girlfriend who's super into this kinda music.

Anyone been to one of these before? Thoughts? Loved it, hated it or indifferent to it?

I dug more of the music then I thought. People were awesome. So many cool, chill people just having a good time. Kinda see this as like some Phish or Grateful Dead of this generation thing with a dedicated base of fans now that I've been.

Also camel toes galore...omg. Probably tripled my lifelong camel toe sightings this weekend. So many girls in panties with the sideways smile. Booties everywhere too. Girls doing that River Dance + Crip Walk = Electronic Music Dance style that is strangely appealing & kinda sexy. There was a ton of visual fuel there. Excellent event if you aren't too up your own ass to enjoy some new sh^t. Would recommend to my brothers & sissies of NSB.

Here's one of the featured artists performances.
      Went when it was still in la back in 2010. Same kinda deal, my first time going to one of those events. One of the best weekends of my life. Still havent gone to it in vegas tho

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Yeah DEC is cool.

Did you do E? If not, you ****ed up.

Had this bad Puerto Rican chick I was dating at the time, she got me to do E and go to some concert. Had a blast.

We went to see DJ Snake.
        Nice lol. And nah man. I'm a bit of a drug snob as mentioned before. Not dissing mfers for doing sh^t or anything, but I'm only comfortable with weed so I doubled down on edibles & was feeling nice.

3 days on edibles still gots me feeling like Monday was an out of body experience doe so idk if that was even a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G View Post
          Went when it was still in la back in 2010. Same kinda deal, my first time going to one of those events. One of the best weekends of my life. Still havent gone to it in vegas tho
          Oh sh^t that was back in their early days. I bet if you went to one now the upgrade from then to now would be nuts.

But yep amazing event. All the sh^t the dedicated dudes want + open to the noobs who've never been before.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Oh sh^t that was back in their early days. I bet if you went to one now the upgrade from then to now would be nuts.

But yep amazing event. All the sh^t the dedicated dudes want + open to the noobs who've never been before.
            Yeah ive since went to a few that were produced by insomniac. The tech has come along way as far as visuals and sound but i bet edc is on a whole different level. ****s just too expensive for me at the moment. Wish i could have gone this year. Is it still a main stage or is every stage a main stage now? Lol

Comment

We went to see DJ Snake.
              DJ Snake eh?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                DJ Snake eh?

The one and only DJ BBC.

Comment

The one and only DJ BBC.
                  They also call him D1ck Jockey..

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G View Post
                    Yeah ive since went to a few that were produced by insomniac. The tech has come along way as far as visuals and sound but i bet edc is on a whole different level. ****s just too expensive for me at the moment. Wish i could have gone this year. Is it still a main stage or is every stage a main stage now? Lol
                    There was one stage that seemed to feel more like the main stage to me cuz it had the bigger acts I had even heard of, Kinetic Field, but in reality they all held their own & we switched around to different stages most of our time there.

All the stages were pretty epic settings with incredible visuals to go along with the music. It was a whole new musical experience for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X