Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[*BREAKING NEWS*] WARD RETIRING MEANS We HAVE THE FIRST ASIAN P4P #1 SINCE PACQUIAO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    awww how cute, look at your deflecting. why on earth would i have an alt that is racist to my own people? kigali is one of the biggest asian haters on this forum you idiot. don't ever apply to become a detective, you're too slow to put 2 and 2 together.

the truth stands, an ASIAN is P4P #1 and the Mexicans are #5 and below. Let's keep it that way. shouldn't be too hard.
    If he wasn't half Asian your interest in him wouldn't exist. Stop trying to make out Asians to be superior, that's all your trying to do

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      If he wasn't half Asian your interest in him wouldn't exist. Stop trying to make out Asians to be superior, that's all your trying to do
      Wrong.

I'm just tired of all you white supremacists who ONLY like Kovalev, Loma, Wlad, Postol, etc, trying to lump GGG in that same group. He is not that. He is Asian. Never forget that. Never forget that GGG is ethnic, or "colored" as you folks like to call it.

Comment

Wrong.

I'm just tired of all you white supremacists who ONLY like Kovalev, Loma, Wlad, Postol, etc, trying to lump GGG in that same group. He is not that. He is Asian. Never forget that. Never forget that GGG is ethnic, or "colored" as you folks like to call it.
        why is it every post you have has to do with race? Why do you care if a white man likes ggg? You sound pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          why is it every post you have has to do with race? Why do you care if a white man likes ggg? You sound pathetic

alt account.

hahah gtfo my thread.

Comment

awww how cute, look at your deflecting. why on earth would i have an alt that is racist to my own people? kigali is one of the biggest asian haters on this forum you idiot. don't ever apply to become a detective, you're too slow to put 2 and 2 together.

the truth stands, an ASIAN is P4P #1 and the Mexicans are #5 and below. Let's keep it that way. shouldn't be too hard.
            Bcuz you are not asian, you are black, trying to anger Mexican fans just like Kigali tries to. That is why for some reason you gravitate towards blacks over Mexicans. Also, Kigali was all for GGG over Canelo for his own racist reasons.

Comment

Don't know why it's so wrong to become a fan of guys who always come to fight.
              As opposed to boring, running, clinching, potshotting, zzzzzzzz....
              These guys attract fans because they're entertaining to watch.
              Why is it a crime to like such fighters?
              If it's all about race, then you might as well not watch unless there someone in the ring that looks like you.
              Doesn't make any sense especially when you claim you're a fan.

Comment

Working...
              X