No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lee Selby vs. Josh Warrington - Expert Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Interesting I put a tenner on Warrington in the week and he was out at 4/1. Seemed generous.

Selby being tight at the weight and to me seems like he could be outworked. Neither bang so it’s a 12 rounder and it might come down to fitness and grit over skill.
    Selby can punch. Did you see him knock Stephen Smith out cold?

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
      Selby can punch. Did you see him knock Stephen Smith out cold?
      I did. Seems like a bit of an anomaly though and it was
      a beautiful punch.

Comment

If Selby is a bit tight at the weight and starts to fade down the stretch, i think Warrington will pull this off via UD and even late stoppage.

Warrington really has to be relentless from the start and continue it every round but do it intelligently rather recklessly. He also needs to target the body of much taller Selby, who is very open to body shots.

Fighting like a young Ricky Hatton would be a perfect gameplan for Warrington.

If Warrington wins and looks good doing it, he really will become a major star in British Boxing and second only to Joshua in terms of drawing at the Gate.

Warrington vs Frampton would sell 40,000 for sure at Windsor Park in August.

Comment

You are asking where have they found 7 clowns predicting Warrington win? I tell you where, in Warrens payroll.

Comment

Hatton was retired young by a midget because of no brainer.

Comment

Warrington won't win more than 4 rounds IMO.

He is brave and tough but just not skilled enough to dominate a guy like Selby.

Comment

Interesting I put a tenner on Warrington in the week and he was out at 4/1. Seemed generous.

Selby being tight at the weight and to me seems like he could be outworked. Neither bang so it’s a 12 rounder and it might come down to fitness and grit over skill.
                Well done, lad.

Comment

Nice call.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

Nice call.
                    Spent all that in the pub just now watching Chelsea. Back in London so that’s gets you a fosters and a bag of f.uck all

Didn’t even watch the fight, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                      Yeh I agree

Warrington hasn’t got a hope In my opinion . He’s gonna be countered all night can’t see him going the distance to be honest
                      So wrong in the end. Warrington wasn't just the better fighter. He was the better boxer. He caught Selby every round apart from3 and 4

Comment

Working...
                      X