Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Wilder: Barry Hearn Cautions That Talks Are Dragging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Anthony Joshua said if he was given $50 million he would sign tomorrow.

How can the talks possibly be dragging? Did Juicin' J come up with more roadblocks?
    maybe because again the americans cannot prove where there up front $50 million guarantee will come from lol.....but don't wory son wait tilk juicin j knocks bamboo legs wilder into orbit..its on it way son

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I’m beginning to wonder if Joshua might actually leave Matchroom.
      Maybe if they tried to block the fight...but that new extension is "insurance" in case he loses to Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Anthony Joshua said if he was given $50 million he would sign tomorrow.

How can the talks possibly be dragging? Did Juicin' J come up with more roadblocks?
        I'd be surprised if the bum squad could scrape enough money to pay Breazeale to step aside never mind $50m upfront. Trying to play the A side with no substance is why it's dragging.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
          Maybe if they tried to block the fight...but that new extension is "insurance" in case he loses to Wilder.
          True indeed. But what if he wins?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I’m beginning to wonder if Joshua might actually leave Matchroom.
            Nah I don't think so.

Didn't he sign a 100 million worth 3 year extension just the other day?

I'm assuming (or more like hoping) that the silence from both camps means this fight might actually happen next.

Fingers crossed.

Comment

Hearn trying to pull a delahoya or Arum delay act hoping the fight would start simmering while he avoids wilder to preserve his goose Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Nah I don't think so.

Didn't he sign a 100 million worth 3 year extension just the other day?

I'm assuming (or more like hoping) that the silence from both camps means this fight might actually happen next.

Fingers crossed.
                Yeah, same. It's great to NOT hear from both sides. It's also good to hear from AJ that he isn't interested in Povetkin.

(AJ-Povetkin would just as risky IMO for Joshua without any of the excitement that Wilder-Joshua would bring)

Comment

Just as the Hearns want!

Comment

Originally posted by Cantona View Post
                    I'd be surprised if the bum squad could scrape enough money to pay Breazeale to step aside never mind $50m upfront. Trying to play the A side with no substance is why it's dragging.
                    you do know that Wilder is backed by boxing's biggest money man in Al Haymon, right? smh with these people.

Comment

The problem is that Hearn and Joshua wants the 50 million with some degree of control. You can't have your cake and eat it too!!

Comment

Working...
                      X