Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name a Fighter You Like Even Though his Fans Turn You Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spence is good to watch but his fans are a bunch of uneducated idiots.

Comment

Lomachencko

Comment

Joshua, kind of. Don't mind him as a person and usually enjoy his fights but i'm dying to see him get flattened. Nothing against him, just want to see the look on 80,000 casual fans faces, along with the Sky cronies working on the TV. It will be hilarious when it happens.

Pacquiao. I like him even though i think he's a fake and nothing like the humble Christian he portrays in the media. Loved watching some of his fights but his fans are the worst. They cannot accept defeat at all even when he was clearly beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
          I do not let fans influence who I cheer for.
          ...That's the point of the thread.

I'm gonna go with Joshua. He's a good dude and everything that makes for a sporting superstar, but english fans go way overboard when they have a solid boxer to get behind.

Comment

Pac, Golovkin, Wilder, Joshua, Spence. Love their fighting styles and personality, but SOME of their fans are ridiculous.

Comment

There's so many lol. Loma, GGG, Joshua. Some of these fan bases are truly delusional but I love my fighters skilled and these men have them in spades.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                I do not let fans influence who I cheer for.
                The skin colour being enough to build your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
                  GGG, Wilder, Pacquiao. I like all three of their personalities and obviously their exciting fighting styles. But the “GGG KOs anyone from 154-168”, “Pac really beat floyd watch the slow mo punches”, and the annoying LDBC wilder fans are all annoying as hell.
                  Great post... you pretty much nailed it

Comment

1. Spence
                    2. Lomachenko
                    3. Amir Khan
                    4. Charlo Bros.
                    5. Golovkin
                    6. Crawford

All these guys have annoying fans.. But honestly all athletes do.

I didn't list Pacquiao because he's old and irrelevant now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                      ...That's the point of the thread.

I'm gonna go with Joshua. He's a good dude and everything that makes for a sporting superstar, but english fans go way overboard when they have a solid boxer to get behind.
                      I think a lot of actual English boxing fans are indifferent towards AJ but the casuals suck him dry.

Comment

Working...
                      X