Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor - LIVE Stream - Toronto Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather should have done this

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Conor merked that presser. He was roasting mfers that ain't even have sh^t to do with Floyd.

Espinoza gonna call in sick to the next presser. He gonna be like Victor Ortiz & talk about he don't need to be taking all these insults like this.

And idk wtf Floyd was trying to do with the flag. At least rip it or wipe your ass with it or something insulting if we trying to be the bad guy.
      I thought that's what he was going to do (missed opportunity). I'd have done it happily to promote this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        I thought that's what he was going to do (missed opportunity). I'd have done it happily to promote this ****.
        Yeah when Floyd say down I was like, what is he doing?! I guess so much weird stuff happened, even both of those two got a bit touched by the magnitude.

Comment

lol wut. I'll take that bet all day every day. Floyd knows his part here. Conor knows his part. They are more in cohoots with this then you think. Floyd been through sh^t Conor has nightmares about. Dude ain't getting shook over some name calling in a press conference ffs. I like you, but you being silly now.
          Floyd really doesn't even have to be there, to be honest. If he kills it today out in New York, he might just say F it, and not go.

At the very least it could just be a big "Fcck You" to Conor and the U.K. fans... "I can do whatever I want"...

And, think of this though, it could have even bigger 'promotion value' to NOT show up to London. That itself would be a major talking point, in the main-stream and in the Boxing world... "Ooo, was Floyd scared? Oh shtt, Floyd might be shook for real." etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
            Floyd really doesn't even have to be there, to be honest. If he kills it today out in New York, he might just say F it, and not go.

At the very least it could just be a big "Fcck You" to Conor and the U.K. fans... "I can do whatever I want"...

And, think of this though, it could have even bigger 'promotion value' to NOT show up to London. That itself would be a major talking point, in the main-stream and in the Boxing world... "Ooo, was Floyd scared? Oh shtt, Floyd might be shook for real." etc.
            I don't think you know much about Floyd. Floyd eats up the hate & boos. He's been through this multiple times. And the fans love to boo too. This is the good guy vs the bad guy. You can't just have the good guy or just the bad guy. You need them both there.

Comment

I don't think you know much about Floyd. Floyd eats up the hate & boos. He's been through this multiple times. And the fans love to boo too. This is the good guy vs the bad guy. You can't just have the good guy or just the bad guy. You need them both there.
              I get that Floyd fully buys-into his role (Pretty Boy/Money)... he embraces the hate, embraces the 'boos', embraces being seen as 'the bad guy'

We need Floyd. Floyd is the reason this whole thing is possible. But he wouldn't 'need' to be in London, and like I said, it could turned into an added talking-point, bigger promotion-value, if he no-shows on top of that.

Last edited by USMCer; 07-13-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
                I get that Floyd fully buys-into his role (Pretty Boy/Money)... he embraces the hate, embraces the 'boos', embraces being seen as 'the bad guy'

We need Floyd. Floyd is the reason this whole thing is possible. But he wouldn't 'need' to be in London, and like I said, it could turned into an added talking-point, bigger promotion-value, if he no-shows on top of that.

Its not happening my Conorlusional friend. Can't cheat the UK on booing Floyd to.

Comment

Working...
                X