Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Danny Garcia vs Shawn Porter going to happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
    How do you know who he wants next?
    Because he's the most pathetic "elite" champion in the last 100 years or so... a pathetic excuse.

Comment

danny garcia the amazing ww come see him beat down shot fighters:

guerrero should have lost 3 of 4 before he fought him(2 officially 1 robbery)

malignaggi should have lost 3 of 4 before he fought him(2 officially
      1 robbery)

rios had lost 3 of 6 and had one win in 3 years.

you know what i think this guy is the 4th best ww on the planet.

Comment

Garcia has fought more elite fighters than Golovkin, Crawford and Lomachenko.

Comment

D- troll attempt at best. Danny don’t want that work with Short Port, period. It’s all about the $ doe. DSG doesn’t seem to fit at WW like he did as a Junior. If he avoids taking on Porter, enough said about him as a welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Garcia has fought more elite fighters than Golovkin, Crawford and Lomachenko.
            i think that depends on your definition of "elite" all those guy have better resumes in my opinion but i dont know sh-it about boxing. also garcia has fought one elite guy at ww and lost so i'm still wondering why hes a top guy.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              i'm still wondering why people think garcia is a top ww. looking at his resume...whats there?
              Nothing except a ko win over khan...

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                D- troll attempt at best. Danny don’t want that work with Short Port, period. It’s all about the $ doe. DSG doesn’t seem to fit at WW like he did as a Junior. If he avoids taking on Porter, enough said about him as a welterweight
                My new homie just broke game down...respect..

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  i'm still wondering why people think garcia is a top ww. looking at his resume...whats there?
                  Danny Garcia was the unquestioned 140lb kingpin (Herrera, Matthysse, Judah, Khan, Morales, Holt, Campbell, Arnaotis, Theophane), before moving up to 147 and having a solid run at the weight (Peterson, Paulie, Guerrero, Thurman, Rios) with his only blemish being a 7-5 fight with Keith Thurman (though Peterson, Herrera, Matthysse, Holt, and Theophane were 7-5 type fights).

Comment

My sources indicate that porter and Garcia may be happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      My new homie just broke game down...respect..
                      Appreciate it brother

Comment

Working...
                      X