Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: Canelo Ruined Legacy, Look How His Body Changed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by landotter View Post
    I just need to stop reading these posts from people who just want to jump on the bandwagon.

I accept the real possibility that Alvarez may be juicing. But I also am not a hater. The actual letter that was published with the failed tests- which Dan Rapheal of ESPN posted an image of on the website... SPECIFICALLY said that the "trace amounts" of the failed test was 100% consistent with tainted beef. Period. Their words, not Alvarez, not his teams, theirs. There is an investigation, what that means I have zero idea. I hope that means more stringent testing- maybe hair follicles?- to get a better idea. If he is cheating, I hope he gets caught and I hope Trip G cancels the fight. But despite how much the gossiping public wants to destroy public figures as soon as possible, Alvarez has never failed anything before in spite all his testing. He and his team are not associated with any known performance enhancing drug investigations, and tainted beef is a known problem in Mexico. Is it going to kill everyone to give him the benefit of the doubt unless more damning evidence comes out?
    In a country without a contamination problem the level in Canelo's body would be 100% consistant with deliberate intake. It still is 100% consitant with abuse in Mexico. It is also constistant with tainted meat. So they have to determine which scenario took place if they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I asked a question and you didn't answer so...

of course not... but my point still stands, if ggg can grow and add muscle why cant canelo do it??

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        of course not... but my point still stands, if ggg can grow and add muscle why cant canelo do it??
        He could. Just can't use drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          In a country without a contamination problem the level in Canelo's body would be 100% consistant with deliberate intake. It still is 100% consitant with abuse in Mexico. It is also constistant with tainted meat. So they have to determine which scenario took place if they can.
          if im not mistaken when a fighter is using clen for enhancing purposes the levels will be much higher than that most of the time, if canelo would have come at high levels like ped users normally do then he wouldnt be able to claim food contamination... of course thats only a starter, cheating possibility is still there...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            He could. Just can't use drugs.
            right, but some here are saying it isnt possible to do that naturally... that is the reason for my post... just trying to prove it can be done...

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              Anthony Joshua has clenbuterol laced cereal for breakfast and eats PED infested pancakes. that mofo juiced to the eyeballs.
              Until he fails a test it's just BS though isn't it? No evidence whatsoever, nothing, not a shred of credibility in your post.
              A failed test would be the answer you're after before you're justified in any real way, not the Boxing Scene forum screamer kind of way.
              Povetkin failed, Alvarez failed, until it's actually investigated, the fail has to be taken as a fail.
              Suspicion isn't a valid test.

Comment

see the weigh in pics... cant say he was on peds but i can say fighters put on weight and muscle on time...
                What happens with the weigh ins? he looked the same he used to look against Jacobs and Canelo at the weigh in.

Comment

if im not mistaken when a fighter is using clen for enhancing purposes the levels will be much higher than that most of the time, if canelo would have come at high levels like ped users normally do then he wouldnt be able to claim food contamination... of course thats only a starter, cheating possibility is still there...
                  Up front I'm not a fan of Canelo but if he didn't cheat the sooner they clear him the better for him and everyone involved.

Comment

Man I think Canelo juiced but his body didn't do anything that drastic, once he stopped killing himself to make 155 'caneloweight' he naturally filled out, and it was over the course of a few months. Canelo has been a natural middleweight for a couple years now and he's not a damn bodybuilder or anything. Who the heck knows?!

Comment

dont see much of a legacy there in the first place tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X