Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie is an idiot, hod do you go spar against McGreggor if you're not in shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ask how does Paulie spar McGregor being out of shape?

Because that's what Paulie does, he likes to make a fool of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Maybe Paul had a different kind of sparring in mind.

Perhaps he thought he was brought in to help the guy prepare instead of getting beat up.
      There is no different type of sparring when you're this close to a fight, it's all out, Paulie should know better.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        You ask how does Paulie spar McGregor being out of shape?

Because that's what Paulie does, he likes to make a fool of himself.
        Yeah, I am not sure how he hasn't hang himself up yet. He's an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
          There is no different type of sparring when you're this close to a fight, it's all out, Paulie should know better.
          No it's not all out this close to a fight....you could get cut or break a hand.

Why don't know this.????????????????????

Comment

No it's not all out this close to a fight....you could get cut or break a hand.

Why don't know this.????????????????????
            No offense but have you been in a gym with competitors getting ready for a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              No offense but have you been in a gym with competitors getting ready for a fight?
              I've been in many a boxing gym...and seen many a fighter....even Champions prepare.

NEVER have I seen guys this close to a fight going all out.

Too much at risk...too many bad things can happen.

Comment

I've been in many a boxing gym...and seen many a fighter....even Champions prepare.

NEVER have I seen guys this close to a fight going all out.

Too much at risk...too many bad things can happen.
                Nah, this is 24 days before the fight and you go all out. Even Paulie in an interview before going to spar said they would go all out as this is the only way to prepare. So he knew what he was getting himself into and went straight ahead with it.

Comment

Most of the times the difference between star power and little known fighters --is sheer cunning and politics - not talent. Paulies heart has always been too big for his chest and that's the story of his career.he let pride manipulate him in a position for mcgreggor to capitalize on.

If he tells the truth it'll take him a paragraph or two while
                  Connor can make him look bad in one sentence. Which story you think most people gone remember?

He released a one minute clip out of two sparring sessions, and we're to assume he basically punched on defenseless paulie for all of these rounds? If it was true--Would that even classify as training for a fight? Doesn't matter, paulie shouknt have allowed them to dictate anything. He thought like a fighter while Connor was thinking like a promoter

Stars like Connor and mayweather arent just talented in the ring , they're ussually more cunning outside of it.
                  Last edited by whoelsebutjames; 08-12-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    Because he works for showtime and it's all been a ploy to keep the fight in the public imagination.

They could have got a lot of active boxers yet they have a retired boxer who just happens to work for the network showing the fight and he's connected to Al Haymon too who will have involvement in this.

It's all done by design and people are eating it up. Paulie is in on promoting the fight and there as a showtime employee, make no mistake. I'm not saying the sparring wasn't real, but that's the reason he was there.
                    Yeah, I agree with this, nobody gets punched for all those rounds for nothing. Looks like it's working a treat.

Comment

When you're an attention whore and that attention is dying down since you retired, you will jump at any chance to put yourself in the spot light.

He got played.

Comment

Working...
                      X