No announcement yet.

Sports Science Breaks Down Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
    If he can even land his best punch to begin with lol.

i'll be impressed if he can come within 6 inches of floyd with his hardest shots. he might get some little stuff in when they clinch, becaue floyd is going to be off balance and seeing stuff in clinches that he's never seen, but at arm's length there's not going to be an iceberg's chance in hell of conor even hitting floyd with a stiff wind.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Conor is gonna shock the world, jaws will hit the floor once he knocks Mayweather out cold.
      I was thinking the same thing. I think McGregor hits harder than Floyd and the rest of the Boxing world think he does. But besides that, it's his precision and timing that'll surprise the most.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
        I was thinking the same thing. I think McGregor hits harder than Floyd and the rest of the Boxing world think he does. But besides that, it's his precision and timing that'll surprise the most.
        Precision and timing.? What the fück are you taking about man ! The guy is clumsy as fück, he ain't even the best mma star in regards to boxing talent, this fight is an exhibition and event at best, some of y'all acting like it's an exciting match up. What y'all been smoking are you even boxing fans or McGregor supporters ?

What's going on here ? What's next ?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          Originally posted by USMCer View Post
          ... But besides that, it's his precision and timing that'll surprise the most.
          Precision and timing.? What the fück are you taking about man ! The guy is clumsy as fück, he ain't even the best mma star in regards to boxing talent, this fight is an exhibition and event at best, some of y'all acting like it's an exciting match up. What y'all been smoking are you even boxing fans or McGregor supporters ?

What's going on here ? What's next ?
          And that's what I'm talking about... it's going to surprise.

I'm a Boxing fan, but an MMA hardcore. I like em both, but supporting Conor in this one.

I concede though, Mayweather most likely wins (Floyd via KO by the 5th).

Comment

I stopped taking sports science seriously after they said Jon Jones elbows are like helicopter blades.

Comment

Theres nothing to break down

Comment

Working...
              X