Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko @ 140 lbs / 10 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imo Loma is too small for 140 and doesnt have enough pop. P4P id pick Loma though.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      that Pacquiao figure is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Lomachenko would outwork him. Trade with him on the inside but slip his counters and drop him. Manny's heart would be put to the test. His corner would have to really question what kind of punishment they are going to let Pac take.
        Mannys heart is still unproven even after his entire career of fighting wars and top level opposition? LOL.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

To be clear, I voted based on thinking this said Pac by MONSTER KO. If Pac was African I'd have to go with The African Assassin v.3 but Pac at 130, 135 or 140 is simply unbeatable. Yeah he got caught by a lucky steroid punch 2 weight classes above where he should be, but he also destroys middleweights like Cotto and Margacheato. Lomachenko has a bright future of 3-0 trilogies with whatever corpses Top Rank has laying around, but unless African Assassin v.3 comes to Goldenboy where he can develop instead of being marketed, he would never stand a chance against the best fighter between 127-154 since before Color Television, Manny Pacquiao. Dont ask who holds the 126 throne. Your little brains would never be able to accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    To be clear, I voted based on thinking this said Pac by MONSTER KO. If Pac was African I'd have to go with The African Assassin v.3 but Pac at 130, 135 or 140 is simply unbeatable. Yeah he got caught by a lucky steroid punch 2 weight classes above where he should be, but he also destroys middleweights like Cotto and Margacheato. Lomachenko has a bright future of 3-0 trilogies with whatever corpses Top Rank has laying around, but unless African Assassin v.3 comes to Goldenboy where he can develop instead of being marketed, he would never stand a chance against the best fighter between 127-154 since before Color Television, Manny Pacquiao. Dont ask who holds the 126 throne. Your little brains would never be able to accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I wont ban you but if youre not careful i could always command you to remove all toilet seats from your hovel for as little as one week or as much as 6 months. So check yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X