Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i emo*** if i listen to this a bit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFAF used to be awesome. I would call you an emo*** if you liked any of their new stuff.

Comment

WK, are you just finding out about them? I remember seeing them years ago when they first came to the states, fuking fun ass show. It's a shame that they make bad tunes now. Still a good band to go see. Check em out.

Comment

Emo f*g's alittle much but i do consider your opinion in music to be worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          WK, are you just finding out about them? I remember seeing them years ago when they first came to the states, fuking fun ass show. It's a shame that they make bad tunes now. Still a good band to go see. Check em out.
          Yeah, although their voices have clearly suffered from all the early screamo stuff. Hence the more boring sound nowadys, at least that's my theory. But they play mostly old songs live, which is fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Broly View Post
            Cant watch videos, whats the band?
            funeral for a friend

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              FFAF used to be awesome. I would call you an emo*** if you liked any of their new stuff.
              i never heard of their new stuff all i got is old mp3 of them from 2005 in my mp3 player, i just copied them from my classmate which was also my ex-fukmate.
              reminds me of the ***** everytime i play some of the tunes.

Comment

just an emo*** in general

Comment

Working...
                X