Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when steve cunningham was telling fury he was "from the hood"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did an American man bang your boyfriend's or something ?

Comment

What was epic was a small light punching heavyweight dropping Fury for a 6 count. If Wilder or AJ had landed a Sunday punch that clean Fury would have been down for the full ten count.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        What was epic was a small light punching heavyweight dropping Fury for a 6 count. If Wilder or AJ had landed a Sunday punch that clean Fury would have been down for the full ten count.
        That is if they land, that Fury is one that was learning his craft as he goes along, and he is a quick learner that big lump. He was lucky he wasn’t fighting someone big.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
          My favourite thing was kingpin Johnson telling fury " I'll navy seal yo ass" was fuking hilarious the joker.

There's a video on YouTube called "Tyson Fury being hilarious" and it has loads of old clips from early press conferences, there's some quality stuff.

Still, nothing will ever match this....

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Was a decent fight, funny how Fury won. Perfect example of how modern HWs are just too big and those finishing blows were pretty brutal (and illegal from memory, though not called that way by the ref)
            I thought Fury's finishing punch was illegal. He held his head still with one hand and knocked him out with the other hand.

Comment

When is the fat gypsy "king" going to quit bragging about how AJ and Wilder are just keeping his belts warm and actually try to beat a good heavyweight in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post

There's a video on YouTube called "Tyson Fury being hilarious" and it has loads of old clips from early press conferences, there's some quality stuff.

Still, nothing will ever match this....

Haha I'll check it out mate, and that's one of my favourites was watching Channel 5 live when this happened. That death glare at the camera and gay lover bellew bit is fuking hilarious. Fury is one genuinely funny bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  That is if they land, that Fury is one that was learning his craft as he goes along, and he is a quick learner that big lump. He was lucky he wasn’t fighting someone big.
                  That is why I used the word if. The insulting way the thread starter worded his thread wasn't likely to get a friendly response.He has gone on a rampage of insulting and belittling American boxers and American fans lately.

Comment

Working...
                  X