Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arroyo Waits For Sor Rungvisai Shot, May Face Donnie Nietes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice fight... Arroyo vs nietes ... Makes sense...

Palicte is #2.. but HBO obviously would prefer nietes vs arroyo

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Dream fight. The skill level of Nietes and Arroyo will make the SMW+ (except cruiserweight) look like they never boxed before in their lifetime.
      Oh yes!!! I have had Nietes in my top 10 for a while now. So friggen glad he is finally getting good word of mouth. Arroyo was great in his last outing. Excellent showing. This is not a back-up plan...this is the plan! Make it happen, Boxing Fates!

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
        Agree, WBC is biased towards Mexicans.
        so is your pinoy mom!👅

Comment

How cool of a story would that be? The dark-horse of the division takes the backdoor and becomes the Lineal champ

Comment

June 9th in San Diego? Would it be on the undercard of another Superfly, or do they think Nieties can draw a nice Philippino crowd?

Comment

Make it happen! Arroyo is very entertainment and a warrior

Comment

Apparently the WBC has not told Arroyo how much they want to make the fight but if he makes the mistake and fights Nietesthe he will lose by a UD, Donnie to Skilled for him...

Comment

Hmmm we shall see if hes too skilled for Arroyo!! Which i dont think so!!😎

Comment

Working...
                  X