Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Demolishes Hugo Centeno in Two For Interim Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    I'm saying pussie g is willing to fight bums like Vanes, Wade you name it with no problem. I want him to have that same energy with Charlo. He dodged the shyt out of Andrade and D-Chenko to fight Vanes like a true pussie.

He already fought Canelo and Jacobs and looked average at best and should have an L on his record. But Charlo is the easier fight???

You must be outside your fuucking mind saying that. If Loeffler, pussie g had that confidence they would have been called Charlo out or tried to make that fight. They know it's bed time if pussie g mans up and fights him.

So me wanting to see the champion fight the best is being a male groupie?? But you supposedly being a fan of the sport doesn't want to see Charlo vs lil g next?

Charlo has to prove himself? Charlo hasn't been hit hard? Man get that shyt out of here. If pussie g wasn't all hype he would be able to "expose" Charlo. But we know that shyt won't happen.

Hence why you are trying to put him in the witness protection program from Charlo.
    I thought he only fought bums.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      See what I was talking about....

Everything I said was facts. No Eastern European is beating those top 5 black fighters. I wonder if you felt the same when Ward moved up. All you chumps was itching for him to fight Kovalev at 175. He did that twice and won twice.

So if you feel confident pussie g will beat Charlo. Put your account and $1000 on the line.

I'm more confident pussie g will duck Charlo. I wish your hoe ass was this critical on all the bums pussie g fought he would have a HOF resume. But nope you are a bytch made male groupie

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        I’m blaming him for promoting and putting the garbage fight together. He still putting garbage on HBO. Who is Jacobs fighting next?
        The guy who knocked Centeno out first. Lol.

Comment

I thought he only fought bums.
          He has about 36 fights and TWO decent opponents. And is fighting another bum in May. All he does is fight bums.

How did he look when he fought Canelo and Jacobs? How did he look fighting the other bums I don't even have to name? He stepped up in competition and looked average at best.

He fought 98% bums and two legit people and the two legit people made him look average. Pussie g is a hype job.

Instead of being a fan of the sport and seeing your fantasy lover fight a young gun who is showing hella promise. You are deflecting. You are the definition of a bytch and a male groupie. Get your f@ggot ass outta here

Comment

He has about 36 fights and TWO decent opponents. And is fighting another bum in May. All he does is fight bums.

How did he look when he fought Canelo and Jacobs? How did he look fighting the other bums I don't even have to name? He stepped up in competition and looked average at best.

He fought 98% bums and two legit people and the two legit people made him look average. Pussie g is a hype job.

Instead of being a fan of the sport and seeing your fantasy lover fight a young gun who is showing hella promise. You are deflecting. You are the definition of a bytch and a male groupie. Get your f@ggot ass outta here
            That's all pretty much subjective.

I thought he looked good versus Jacobs and Nelo, beat them, like most people.

You're the bytch being tough behind a keyboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              The guy who knocked Centeno out first. Lol.
              And it’s the main event lol? HBO has really lowered its standard

Comment

Everything I said was facts. No Eastern European is beating those top 5 black fighters. I wonder if you felt the same when Ward moved up. All you chumps was itching for him to fight Kovalev at 175. He did that twice and won twice.

So if you feel confident pussie g will beat Charlo. Put your account and $1000 on the line.

I'm more confident pussie g will duck Charlo. I wish your hoe ass was this critical on all the bums pussie g fought he would have a HOF resume. But nope you are a bytch made male groupie
                Nah I just wanted to expose the usual racist driven agenda mentality of many afro americans.

That being said Wilder get koed by an eastern euro already:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugc3ezFPqek

Spence got his ears boxed off by a Kazakh;
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQFmIYgecvw&t=573s

They safe now with uncle Al feeding them bums lol

I NEVER SAID GGG doesn't have to fight Charlo, I said Charlo is a FOURTH option behind Nelo, Jacobs and BJS.

But I know Charlo is the new hope of the hood rats but I don't care about him that much.

Comment

Nah I just wanted to expose the usual racist driven agenda mentality of many afro americans.

That being said Wilder get koed by an eastern euro already:
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugc3ezFPqek

Spence got his ears boxed off by a Kazakh;
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQFmIYgecvw&t=573s

They safe now with uncle Al feeding them bums lol

I NEVER SAID GGG doesn't have to fight Charlo, I said Charlo is a FOURTH option behind Nelo, Jacobs and BJS.

But I know Charlo is the new hope of the hood rats but I don't care about him that much.

don't forget about his mando Derevyanchenko, that makes 5

funny that you have Jacobs ahead of Saunders and Derev?

why is that ?

would it be something to do with the HUGE * hanging over that fight?

of those 5 options..... which of them is Golovkin fighting in May?

how will he fight those 5 guys in September ?

hope that you feel as safe and protected as Golovkin does

Comment

• so..... Vanes in May is good..... ?

even if it creates an IMPOSSIBLE log-jam in September.....

..... and even if it kills a MUCH better fight..... ?

right

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      And it’s the main event lol? HBO has really lowered its standard
                      No but it sure is better than the Centeno fight. Danny has a better resume than Charlo. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X