No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Not Be Rushed To Klitschko, Says Finkel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    I have never worked for Wilder. I have worked for Wilder's promoter, but not recently.

You can't dispute a single thing I've said, so why does it matter who I've worked for? Facts are facts.
    Yes but what you are saying isnt facts, its biased opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      Yes but what you are saying isnt facts, its biased opinion.
      What did I say that was a biased opinion you disagree with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Another dumb ****en post lmao.
        Another goof swinging off the nuts of a proven coward and ducker.

Comment

• Wanted NOTHING TO DO with Vitali and even ducked his younger brother.... He really should keep quiet at this point, BOTH brothers can come out of retirement and beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
            Wanted NOTHING TO DO with Vitali and even ducked his younger brother
            Wilder has been champion since 2015. Vitali stopped fighting years before that. Wladimir lost a mandatory defense that same year.

You're not making any sense.

Comment

• Vitali's 12-round lackluster performance against Dereck Chisora suggests he retired at the right time.

Comment

• Wilder has 40 fights and 39 were in house fights vs Haymon controlled opponents.

Think about it. Wilder will never ever face somebody outside of Haymons stable unless he gets paid a retirement fund.

Comment

• Wilder would have KO'ed both of the brothers. And people are going to use the lame age excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
                    Another goof swinging off the nuts of a proven coward and ducker.
                    How did this Joshua dick blowing alt get to 1000 posts...!!!??

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      I have never worked for Wilder. I have worked for Wilder's promoter, but not recently.

You can't dispute a single thing I've said, so why does it matter who I've worked for? Facts are facts.
                      Hahah you are such a clown. The joke of boxing scene.

Comment

Working...
                      X