Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be ok with this if someone did this to your son?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    How would you feel as the father of one of those young men?
    I wouldn't feel anything. If he took the photo, then he shouldn't complain about it. He's old enough to decide whether he's on it or not, papa Windir didn't raise no fool

Comment

Joke

I don't have a vagina. I don't cry over jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Joke

I don't have a vagina. I don't cry over jokes.
        Are you implying that if someone feels concern over somebody pulling a gun on their boy that they're a vagina?

I don't care what their reason is or how funny they're trying to be, you don't get to **** with my son or put him at any kind of risk because you have to deal with me.

If that's being a vagina, then I dare you to stick your dick in this.

Comment

Originally posted by darkseid View Post
          are you implying that if someone feels concern over somebody pulling a gun on their boy that they're a vagina?

I don't care what their reason is or how funny they're trying to be, you don't get to **** with my son or put him at any kind of risk because you have to deal with me.

If that's being a vagina, then i dare you to stick your dick in this.
          thank you!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
            Its a joke as old as time itself.

Its time to stop letting these bored moms and sissy boys dictate what is acceptable. ****s getting old with all of them being threatene or offended by everything.
            Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            My question i as the father of the boy would you be ok with a man doing this to your son?
            Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
            Its a joke. Wouldn’t bother me at all.

Lmao

Some people are normal and get it

Some people are emotional biitches

As illustrated by these 2 posters

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              It's a lame joke, no idea how those kids put up with it.

We get it, you love your daughter and feel threatened she's leaving the nest every time she goes out with someone her age.

Just deal with it, she's going to grow up and leave sooner or later, specially if you pull these stunts often.

But if you don't agree with it, just don't take the picture to begin with
              My daughter married a guy/man I hated... turns out he worships me, and he loves my pretty daughter... I’m blessed...

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life... psalms right? My Hebrew is better than my broken English... I gave up on trying to learn Greek... thanks brother...thanks.

Comment

I would be pissed but I'd ask my son if he was ok with it, if he was I'll let him know why I felt it's classless and leave it at that.. if he wasn't ok with it, we are driving over there to confront..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Lmao

Some people are normal and get it

Some people are emotional biitches

As illustrated by these 2 posters
                  Tell me about them shootouts you used to have growing up in Morton IL

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    My daughter married a guy/man I hated... turns out he worships me, and he loves my pretty daughter... I’m blessed...

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life... psalms right? My Hebrew is better than my broken English... I gave up on trying to learn Greek... thanks brother...thanks.
                    Amen! Psalms 23:6.

That's cool Z, I didn't knew you had a grown child, must be pretty awesome, I won't have any though, if The Lord lets me I plan to travel quite a bit more in the future.

Comment

Personally I don't see how any responsible gun owner can think this is a funny. Guns aren't props for jokes and shouldn't be played with.

Comment

Working...
                      X