No announcement yet.

I'd like to see jermain charlo vs ryota murata. Winner fights golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to see jermain charlo vs ryota murata. Winner fights golovkin

*jermall fuking autocorrect. I think it would be an all action fight with charlo beating murata with a late round stoppage. Then a fight with golovkin next.
    Last edited by PsychoPat; 04-22-2018, 06:16 AM.

I would prefer Canelo vs Murata, that will be epic with the winner fighting GGG next. For now, Charlo fights GGG.

Comment

For what. Charlo is mandatory already.

Now that the mandatories have a pulse Lil g and his minions don't want nothing to do with them.

All the belts doe.

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
        I would prefer Canelo vs Murata, that will be epic with the winner fighting GGG next. For now, Charlo fights GGG.
        That would be immense, even charlo vs canelo is good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          For what. Charlo is mandatory already.

Now that the mandatories have a pulse Lil g and his minions don't want nothing to do with them.

All the belts doe.
          Fair enough I didn't realise that what belt he mando for bro? And haha the infamous I want all the belts statement. Golovkin probably ment that until he got a sniff of the canelo payday. Big bucks has more appeal then belts it would seem.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
            That would be immense, even charlo vs canelo is good for me.
            I take Murata/Jacobs/Andrade beating Charlo but Charlo beats Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              I take Murata/Jacobs/Andrade beating Charlo but Charlo beats Saunders.
              I agree with Jacobs out of that bunch. I don't know much about Andrade I'll admit was he a US olympian? And yeah I don't rate Saunders power to keep charlo off him for 12 rounds. It would be a good scrap though Saunders could make it difficult but could he win? I'm not so sure I think slow plodders are his forte not all rounders like charlo, nelo, golovkin.

Saunders slightly below the top level he has good boxing ability but hasn't faced top level World class boxers to showcase exactly what he can do.

Comment

Jermall is already mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  Jermall is already mandatory
                  And Murata is already regular titlist for the WBA. Which means... well, I don't know quite what.. You would have thought it would make him mando to GGG but apparently the winner of Jacobs vs Sulecki gets that honour.

Either way there's little to gain for either of them from fighting each other.

Comment

That's sounds great but the best middleweights like Jermall, Andrade, and Jacobs don't seem to want to fight each other. They all want to go straight to GGG and take his belts.

Comment

Working...
                    X