Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner threatens 'King of New York' Tekashi 6ix9ine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    LMFAO.

I had no idea Bruce Jenner was such a gangsta.
    Prodigy dies and NY just loses it's collective minds.

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
      And if those people from Cali go to Brooklyn there getting laid down, u must be mis informed but the people behind sixnine are thorough.
      Not misinformed about ****, they fools look like busters (yes I'm an older head been out of the set trip for almost 2 decades). After watching how they throw that fade (TMZ vid) I would probably die laughing then from getting shot by them.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        It looks like he was just running around doing nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          He got *******????

Sh^t is so confusing in 2018.
          wtf is wrong with people this days? wish i was born in the 19th century sometimes, simpler times. men were men and women were obedient

Comment

Seriously, Broner's not the best fighter, but a professional prizefighter is not someone you want to tangle with on the street. He could've easily dropped 4 or 5 of those guys with 1 shot each and they'd never know wtf happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              Seriously, Broner's not the best fighter, but a professional prizefighter is not someone you want to tangle with on the street. He could've easily dropped 4 or 5 of those guys with 1 shot each and they'd never know wtf happened.
              It was all on video. So of course they'd know it happened.

Comment

Showtime just said all the **** with this guy was a hoax. WTF is going on??

Comment

Most rappers get extorted, 69 is basically there meal ticket... as far as those guys in the airport, those are not the ones to worry about. He purposely went out there to prove he didn’t need to check in. The people in the airport was over some woman if I remember correctly.

There’s a reason why he hasn’t got touched in Brooklyn after all the **** he’s talked about.
                  Actually your right. It goes past the Bloods and that level though. It goes up to the guys in charge, I know for a fact that it was that way with tupock even if I can't spell his name. The guys at the top literally put them out and the the street is ordered to abide. You will also notice that guys who interfere wind up dying suddenly in shoot outs. Like that guy who dropped the Game, perfect example.

Oh and one moore thing: the guys at the top want the street to worship a little transgender looking effeminite. Its by design. If you dont believe me thinkk about the probability that one could get hard core dudes to sport pants past their azz crak. They want to break the family, make the male ideal into takashi fvkboy not someone like Chucky D.
                  Last edited by billeau2; 04-21-2018, 09:16 PM.

Comment

At the end of the day even affiliated rappers get extorted.

I believe the reason why 2pac was shot the first time was because he didn’t want to coaporate. I think jimmy henchman was trying to extort him.
                    2Pac was put out in High School, its very sad and I know this for a fact. He wanted out and probably that is why **** went down as it did....Everyone involved had to go along. The guy had a conscience.

If anyone is interested they can PM me but I can't say how I know in a public forum. Like I said its very sad

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      Hip hop is definitely different. A clown dude like that would not be accepted in the 90's. Especially not representing BK. This rap sht is watered down. And Broner is arguably a better rapper too smh.
                      It is sad that this rainbow no-talent clown is one of the most popular rappers out now. Hip-hop has really gone to ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X