Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where is Wilder team's counter offer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He works for showtime, and Wilder "liked" the post

I hear Bronzebomber team has submitted an offer to ANTHONY_joshua for a mega-fight. It includes a fight to take place in Vegas & London (Wembley), and an offer of both fights here in the states. If they can come to an agreement, this would be 🔥for boxing 🥊 #WilderJoshua Showtimeboxing

A post shared by Brian Custer (@bcustertv) on

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I see what you're saying but Wilder fans were calling Golovkin a coward when he wouldn't take a flat fee against Canelo. Care to explain that one?

Note- I like Wilder and Joshua. I also believe that Wilder should get a percentage. But the hypocrisy exists on both sides.
      Any fight fan who criticizes a fighter for not taking a flat fee isn't really a boxing fan. I don't speak for Wilder's fans. There is nothing to explain from my vantage point. That's pretty much cut and dry with me.

And tbh I don't see the hypocrisy on Wilder's side. He said that he would come to the UK and is allowing AJ to be the A sie in his own country. Where's the hypocrisy. I mean real hypocrisy and not made up. But ill say this...you're talking to a guy who is very patient. They're negotiating so I'm patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
        Nobody should be fighting for a flat fee but “no flat fee” isn’t a counter offer, that’s a condition without an offer.

I assume they are making a genuine offer because if they aren’t then negotiating the fight is going to be looooooong.
        What I said was a joke. The reality is probably that they will come up with a percentage or make them come up with a percentage.

I can see why AJ is tired of being paid millions and wants more millions. Sike no...l can't see.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          He already sent it by the way. As confirmed by Showtime. Idiots.
          Joshua's dick blowers are shook when I enter a Joshua Wilder thread Skills, lmao.

Comment

Same clowns who insisted on Glovkin taking a flat fee offer are now saying it's a horrible deal.
            How quickly they change tune when it comes to their guy.
            That's just a few months ago.
            Disgusting fake fans.

Comment

Hopefully Wilder doesn't price himself out. He's an exciting fighter. He deserves more than his local high school auditorium.

Comment

$100M in Birmingham, Alabama... Let's do this Jennifer...

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  I don't think you can expect an offer from the Wilder camp that says, "We'll do it in Vegas, we'll give you your asking price of $50 million with no upsides, and we'll take everything after that."

It's probably more like a demand to either increase the flat fee or a percentage.

Which is not exactly an offer, but a greedy lazy man's offer.
                  I doubt they'll be able to come up with that kind of offer.
                  They just throw numbers without doing their homework.
                  They're lazy and just love to whine and cry and beg.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    Any fight fan who criticizes a fighter for not taking a flat fee isn't really a boxing fan. I don't speak for Wilder's fans. There is nothing to explain from my vantage point. That's pretty much cut and dry with me.

And tbh I don't see the hypocrisy on Wilder's side. He said that he would come to the UK and is allowing AJ to be the A sie in his own country. Where's the hypocrisy. I mean real hypocrisy and not made up. But ill say this...you're talking to a guy who is very patient. They're negotiating so I'm patient.
                    Keep in mind that when the negotiating is viewed objectively it is apparent that there are no real time restraints. It would be different if other fighters could potentially take the spot. But in reality there is plenty of time to make this fight if people want it.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      Keep in mind that when the negotiating is viewed objectively it is apparent that there are no real time restraints. It would be different if other fighters could potentially take the spot. But in reality there is plenty of time to make this fight if people want it.
                      No offense but you lost me. The part about if others could potentially take the spot.

Comment

Working...
                      X