No announcement yet.

Goodridge in next pride........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodridge in next pride........

Kaps: It is rumored that you will fight Volk Atajaev in Pride 24, is there any truth behind this rumor?

Gary Goodridge: I'm really not sure who I'll be fighting next - it's always up in the air until about three weeks before the fight. I've had fighters changed so many times, I know not to train specifically for one fighter - my agent tells me I'll be in the next Pride, but I'm not sure who they're dishing up.

Gary

sweet, I love watching Gary fight.

Comment

i love when van dame puts his finger in gary's mouth and gary just scream.. ahhhhhhh... ahhhhhh... hahhaha thats great..

=)

Comment

Gary will be down here training with me and Coleman and a few other guys getting ready for the next pride. It would not surprise me in the least biy if you saw Gary Mark or myself in the next Pride.

BC

Comment

Wow. Tom Erikson..I've suddenly lost my train of thought.

Nice to see you on here, Tom.

Comment

Tom, If you and Coleman will also be in the enxt PRIDE, do you know who Your opponents will be for yourself Mark Coleman.

Thanks Tom

ttt for the Big Cat

Comment

I did not say we would all be in the next Pride, I will say at least one of us and maybe two of us may be. Which ones I do not know Pride keeps there cards close to the vest but we will all train as tho we will be in.

Comment

Thanks for the info Tom......

Comment

Thanks for keeping us informed Big Cat.

Comment

Ya Pal!!!!!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X