Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Rips Mayweather: Shows a Lack of Respect For Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins Rips Mayweather: Shows a Lack of Respect For Boxing!

Future Hall of Famer and former two division unified champion Bernard Hopkins believes UFC superstar Conor McGregor should not be allowed to fight someone like Floyd Mayweather Jr. - who is still the biggest name in the sport. A deal was finalized for Mayweather, 40, to return to the ring for a boxing match against McGregor, on August 26th from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bernard would jump on a $100 million fight with both feet.

Comment

If Hopkins had respect for boxing he wouldn't have been fighting until 51 or 52.

Comment

This Is gonna be good. All the people that praised him for saying this............

Go to first new post Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Kovalev Stoppage Was Legit, Ward Wore Him Down

Will now rip him apart for saying this.............

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Rips Mayweather: Shows a Lack of Respect For Boxing!

Comment

Did he ever comment on those racist Golden Boy emails?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            This Is gonna be good. All the people that praised him for saying this............

Go to first new post Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Kovalev Stoppage Was Legit, Ward Wore Him Down

Will now rip him apart for saying this.............

Are you ******ed? To answer this question, tell me what one has to do with the other. So, if you agree with someone on one subject, means you can never disagree with them again? Those two topics don't relate to each other at all. It's not like there would be some kind of contradiction either way.

Either admit that your I.Q is far below average, or squirm and explain how your comment makes any sense. Now watching THIS is gonna be good.

Comment

Uncle Tom Hopkins...

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
                Are you ******ed? To answer this question, tell me what one has to do with the other. So, if you agree with someone on one subject, means you can never disagree with them again? Those two topics don't relate to each other at all. It's not like there would be some kind of contradiction either way.

Either admit that your I.Q is far below average, or squirm and explain how your comment makes any sense. Now watching THIS is gonna be good.
                You're communicating with a #48 fanboy. For instance there are people out that validate Pac's win with either slow motion or because How Spain Saw It... can anyone compete with that? Päctãrds

Comment

Hopkins is a big shareholder in GBP... this is like a Burger King board member saying McDonalds burgers are for wimps... but guys like Arum & Team could fool a courtroom and win a libel case

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post

Are you new here? It Is perfectly fine to agree or disagree with the same person on different topics. That doesn't work that way around here. There are certain members that will praise someone when they agree with what that person Is saying and than rip them to shreds and call them names when they disagree.

There Is a proper way to agree and disagree and that was the point of my post. Now do you have an understanding, ******?

Now do us a favor and squirm back Into your mother's c**t and free up some room on this board for a semi Intelligent post.

Comment

Working...
                    X