No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia

Where does he go next? Losing to one of the top WWs shouldnt be a career ender and i think its obvious what he needs to work on. Movement and footwork, too one dimensional. Who would be a good opponent for him?

Does he fight Khan again? Porter? Berto? Ortiz? Not sure what WWs he can really fight to improve his technique but i think the cherry picks are over with. Needs to start fighting some good WWs if he ever wants to be cared about in the WW division.

He is still #1 for the wbc title..and he can fight the winner of Porter/Berto then go after a rematch

Comment

I don't think he is getting a belt at 147 again.

Pac
      Thurman
      Brook

All beat him

Him vs Porter would be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
        Where does he go next? Losing to one of the top WWs shouldnt be a career ender and i think its obvious what he needs to work on. Movement and footwork, too one dimensional. Who would be a good opponent for him?

Does he fight Khan again? Porter? Berto? Ortiz? Not sure what WWs he can really fight to improve his technique but i think the cherry picks are over with. Needs to start fighting some good WWs if he ever wants to be cared about in the WW division.
        I think he'll be on his way out soon. I don't think he has the passion anymore to fight his way back to the top. But having said that he's proved me wrong many times before so I'll gladly eat crow if he does it again.

Comment

Rematching khan or a porter fight .

Comment

move up to 154 and fight either Jermell or Hurd

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              move up to 154 and fight either Jermell or Hurd
              He hasnt really shown anything special at 147, he's going to 154 for what? To get killed? He looks slow as **** at 147, it would take him an hour to throw a hook at 154

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I don't think he is getting a belt at 147 again.

Pac
                Thurman
                Brook

All beat him

Him vs Porter would be awesome
                Well, realistically, we know ANYBODY CAN get it... a belt in boxing that is.

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                He hasnt really shown anything special at 147, he's going to 154 for what? To get killed? He looks slow as **** at 147, it would take him an hour to throw a hook at 154
                LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Comment

I second what Beer said, he can't win win another title at 147 because the rest of the titlists are better than him.. Brook, Thurman both outbox him easy and so does Pac.. he can fight POrter, rematch Khan and still challenge for titles(although he won't win)

Comment

I would like him to face Bradley next. Not sure why its not even talked about besides different promoters and all. I think Bradley schools him easy but I still would like proof that Bradley a top 5 ww.

Comment

Working...
                    X