Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lampley cry like a girl watching the Notebook tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sad at all. But i will acknowledge that not just the boxing community but the world lost an icon and one of the biggest ones.
    As far as crying during the note book I did. It's a good movie. What's the problem?

Comment

I cried a little this morning when I found out. It's called 'emotion' look it up.

Comment

I nearly shed a tear last night. Ali was the most famous person left alive. His impact on the world was so big. Seeing the reaction from everywhere on social media last night made my eyes water up for sure.

That being said, if Lamps keeps it together tomorrow night I will be shocked.

Comment

Lampley is a fake POS! Any tears he sheds will be for ratings, not from true sadness or appreciation.

Comment

put up a poll

Comment

I woke up this morning to the news...

...and promptly proceeded to shedding tears...

...just like a woman watching The Notebook.

It was MUHAMMAD FRIGGIN' ALI DAMMIT!!!!!

and now he is gone from us.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                Lampley is a fake POS! Any tears he sheds will be for ratings, not from true sadness or appreciation.
                I don't agree with you at all. Whether you like the way he commentates or not, I don't see how you can say he doesn't love the sport.

Chances are he will shed some tears tonight and there is nothing wrong with that...we are talking about Ali!

Comment

Some of you ***g0ts cry watching movies and tv shows etc. Make believe stuff.

If he cries over a real life superhero then so be it.

Comment

Just to clarify, I never said I didn't shed a tear about Ali passing... Nor did I say I didn't shed a tear during the notebook lol...

Just trying to lighten up the mood a little bit

And Lamps cries if he had a good steak for dinner the prior night so I expect water works tonight...

Comment

He's 100% going to cry

Comment

Working...
                      X