No announcement yet.

[bonkers]according to khan,al haymon is fully on board for a showdown with pac,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    so then why is it still so hard to get a top rank vs al haymon fighter showdown then?

for instance in a interview someone suggested garcia vs pacuqiao to arum and he got all butthurt and said thats not a possiblity because of haymon

he also said the same thing about miadana vs pacuqioa,so how come khan (who is also haymon managed) can fight pac but not the others???
    No idea really..Ive read that Khan is on a fight by fight basis with Haymon but I have no idea if that's true or not.

I think those other fights could be made but Arum would have to deal with Haymon directly where as Khan has his own team and promotion company I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      No idea really..Ive read that Khan is on a fight by fight basis with Haymon but I have no idea if that's true or not.

I think those other fights could be made but Arum would have to deal with Haymon directly where as Khan has his own team and promotion company I think.
      ok i guess that makes sense,kinda weird tho

all i know is that i really want to see Rios vs broner or danny garcia vs pacuioqao or garcia vs rios

good fights

Comment

I would think even if Haymon is anti-anyone fighting off of PBC this one would be worth the upside. Sending Khan over to HBO to potentially come back as the guy who beat Manny is too juicy of an opportunity. And if Khan loses to Manny its expected so Khan isn't losing much value.

Comment

so then why is it still so hard to get a top rank vs al haymon fighter showdown then?

for instance in a interview someone suggested garcia vs pacuqiao to arum and he got all butthurt and said thats not a possiblity because of haymon

he also said the same thing about miadana vs pacuqioa,so how come khan (who is also haymon managed) can fight pac but not the others???
          Maybe Khan never gave Haymon total control over who he fights as most if not all of his other 'clients' have done. Don't forget that Haymon is supposed to be just an advisor to the fighters, basically an employee of the fighters, but for some strange reason it seems that the fighters actually work for him and follow his instructions.

It's like an actor hiring an agent but instead of the agent finding roles for the actor and the actor making the final decision, in this case it would be like the agent telling the actor what movies he can act in. Just doesn't seem right does it?

Comment

ok i guess that makes sense,kinda weird tho

all i know is that i really want to see Rios vs broner or danny garcia vs pacuioqao or garcia vs rios

good fights
            I want Broner-Crawford
            Matthyse-Broner
            Garcia-PAC
            Bradley-Thurman/Khan/Porter
            Rios-Garcia I think would be a hell of a scrap as well..

Comment

not sure about any kd's happening in this one,pacs power is pretty much shot unless he lands a sneaky one in there somewhere right on the botton

pac ud12 in a pretty exciting fight

it's Khan dude...KDs are ALWAYS a possibility

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                it's Khan dude...KDs are ALWAYS a possibility
                true,just sneeze in that boys direction and all hell breaks loose

Comment

If I had to guess, I feel Haymon is letting Khan cross the line because he feels guilty about Mayweather flaking out on him three times.

Comment

The fight is going to happen, it will be cleared in October, Arum sent over a doctor to do MRI on Pacs shoulder and Pacs American surgeon is going to look them over. This is a fight Arum will make in a heartbeat because he doesnt have to deal with Haymon, and Haymon doesn't care because Khan will pay him his basic FEE and cut without having to do any work, Haymon will collect a fat check while sitting home while Arum and HBO do all of the promotional stuff.

I think Mosley mentioned as well that Khan is the only one of Haymons stable who is possible for him to fight because he has a more open contract to do business.

I think the fight will happen in Macau but it should take place in London, I would be curious to see how many people buy tickets in England if they put it there. I think they can sell 10 thousand tickets tops mostly Khan fans, Pacquiao has no fans in England, when he went there for the Hatton tour and recently to meet the Prince he had zero fanfare, only a few filipino workers greeting him at the hotel and food places.

Comment

Arum and Dan Rafael said that Khan's relationship with Haymon is a lot different. Said that Khan has more control than most other fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X