Your thoughts on these predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts on these predictions

For me, I want to see these fights happen ASAP

Now that the Cold War is finished and almost any fight can be made, I would like to hear your thoughts on some of these predictions and want to hear some predictions from you guys.

Russlan Provodnikov vs Lucas Matthysse at 140 - Russlan knocks Lucas out within 4 rounds.

Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios at 147 - Tough fight to call, but I think Garcia wins in a war.

Kieth Thurman vs Robert Guerrero - Another tough fight for me to pick, but Ill go with Guerrero with a split decision win. The Ghost should be able to handle One Times power, but Thurmans lateral movement could be a problem, I think Guerreros activity will win him the fight.

Shawn Porter vs Adrien Broner - Porter by Ud.

Tim Bradley vs Amir Khan - MD for Bradley

Juan Manuel Marquez - Marcos Maidana - Marquez by late TKO

Miguel Cotto vs Canelo Alveraz - Cotto by UD in a very fun fight to watch

Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Leo Santa Cruz - Rigondeaux by UD

Nicholas Walters vs Nonito Donaire - Walters by UD finishes off the exposed Donaire.

Evgeny Gradovich vs Vasyl Lomachenko - Gradovish by SD, his activity will be too much for Lomachenko

Orlando Salido vs Abner Mares - Mares by UD should be a fun fight to watch

Mikey Garcia vs Yuriokis Gamboa - Garcia by KO

Peter Quillin vs Gennady Golovkin - GGG by KO. I just want to see this fight so Quillin can be exposed.

Carl Froch vs Julio Cezar Chavez Jr at 168 - Froch by UD in a better than expected fight

Andre Ward vs Adonis Stevenson at 175 - Ward by UD. I can see Ward having some trouble in the early rounds but eventually he will figure Stevenson out and start beating on him.

Hopkins vs Sergey Kovalev - Hopkins by MD.

David Haye vs Deontay Wilder - Haye by KO

Wladimir Klitschko VS Tyson Fury - Wladimir by KO.

Erislandy Lara vs James Kirkland - Kirkland by KO. If he is in the same shape was in for Tapia, then Lara is in trouble.

And of course

Floyd Mayweather vS Manny Pacquiao - Old Floyd wins by SD against a faded Pac.
    Last edited by PurePugilist216; 06-25-2014, 05:50 PM.

The only ones I strongly disagree with are Hopkins beating Kovalev, Guerrero beating Thurman, Gradovich beating Lomachenko, and Marquez stopping Maidana.

Hopkins is too old and too reliant on someone fighting his own pace for Kovalev at this point.

Guerrero will get hit way too much and way too hard to last with Thurman.

Gradovich isn't good enough to impose his activity on Lomachenko.

I just can't picture Maidana getting stopped by Marquez. Losing, sure, but not getting stopped.

Comment

Your still living in a fantasy world. The war isn't over until you see fights with each other being made. Lomachenko vs Russell wasn't the start, that was just a fight that went to a bid. Doubt we see Lomachenko on showtime again in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
        Your still living in a fantasy world. The war isn't over until you see fights with each other being made. Lomachenko vs Russell wasn't the start, that was just a fight that went to a bid. Doubt we see Lomachenko on showtime again in a long time.
        Who cares, Im going off the hype from the promoters, this thread is about the predictions not the promotional crap. Give answers or GTFO

Comment

Working...
        X