No announcement yet.

[PHOTO] Manny in PI preparing for the beatdown of his life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone wanna start placing bets?

Ill take Pacquiao if anyone wants action.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Marquez looks big and solid especially around the shoulders. Lets hope he keeps his speed up tho. Marquez has beat Manny twice now imo, a third dodgy decision would be just cruel. I cant see him stopping Pac so he is gonna have to really outclass him. Pac has been looking like a machine up in weight tho where as Juan looks older slower and easier to hit....

Always root for JMM and he DOES have a shot here

WAR MARQUEZ!
      ^^ This. Marquez looks STRONG.. not bloated but strong as ****. Looks like he's put the weigh on correctly.. He hired a conditioning coach this time around so apparently it's working.

I truly believe so as well man.. This is a historic fight in my opinion and one of the most underrated fights of the year. People are sleeping on what I'll believe will be one of the most exciting fights of the year. Marquez skills, will, experience with Pacquiao and determination will be the difference between him and Pacquiaos recent opponents.

Marquez can move and throw, he has some of the best combinations in the game.. and Pacquiao has proven he has trouble with that. Not to mention Marquez counters Manny perfectly and Pacquiao has proven he is most vulnerable while throwing.

I just think Marquez has a REALLY GOOD SHOT here. I'll be rooting for him all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        Anyone wanna start placing bets?

Ill take Pacquiao if anyone wants action.
        I'm interested but I have to make sure of some things first.. I got my millions saved on another account for certain reasons but once I get a stable account I'll hit you up with an offer.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
            I'm interested but I have to make sure of some things first.. I got my millions saved on another account for certain reasons but once I get a stable account I'll hit you up with an offer.
            Sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Sounds good.
              Yeah.. I might come across as funny and whatnot but I'm serious with my bets. I pay them in less than an hour after the fight is done since I watch the PPVs at home. I'll let you know in about 4 days bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                WtFFF!Ff!!! 00:58.. ****ing strong. This is the second time he's busted up a speedbag in public..

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
                  WOWOW I hadn't seen that photo of Marquez and I remember that shoot was taken like a month ago or something like that so he's looking ****ing strong considering there's still like 2+months left for the fight.

Looks like he's putting the weigh on correctly this time with his new conditioning coach!!

Pacquiaos about to get the surprise of his life.. can't wait for the 24/7.
                  You do know JMM had a fight like a week after that picture, right?

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                    manny looks soft and chubby. he is not ready and will indeed get the beatdown of his life.

meanwhile, jmm is already in fighting form.

RIP pac

I want the photo that man is taking.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                      You do know JMM had a fight like a week after that picture, right?
                      Yeah you mean the frist round destruction that left the other guy unconscious?? Yeah I did.

Comment

Working...
                      X