Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To take a beatdown or not....that is the scenario...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd tell my girl to get in the movie house.. then i shall proceed to **** everyone up! :-D fighting smart! picking shots, mixed with nasty quick kicks to their shins haha.. and 6 ppl? no problem.. that just means more head when i get home! :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by destrukto View Post
      i'd kick all their arses
      ez Rambo.....calm down....

Comment

• I recently heard a little story.

A 45 years old man, big and used to fighting, went to the club to pick up his daughter and her boyfriend, late at night.

When they get in the car, 4 guys are passing by. One of them comments on the 45 years old daughter, who happens to be hot. He says : ''I would butt**** her without lubrificating."

The 45 years old isn't the kind of dude to allow this to happen. He immediately re-opens his car door... and he gets clocked in the head before he knows it. He falls on his back, and the guy who hit him pokes his face in with a kick.

Broken nose. Couldn't even get his hands on one of the guys.

Sometimes, it's better to swallow an insult when you can't win, avenge and teach some respect... as long as nobody puts their hands on you or your friends that is.

Oh, and LOL at the internet warriors in this thread who can take on 5 men and think they'll last more than 10-12 seconds.
        Last edited by Tiozzo; 01-12-2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BatteredKessler View Post
          I recently heard a little story.

A 45 years old man, big and used to fighting, went to the club to pick up his daughter and her boyfriend, late at night.

When they get in the car, 4 guys are passing by. One of them comments on the 45 years old daughter, who happens to be hot. He says : ''I would butt**** her without lubrificating."

The 45 years old isn't the kind of dude to allow this to happen. He immediately re-opens his car door... and he gets clocked in the head before he knows it. He falls on his back, and the guy who hit him pokes his face in with a kick.

Broken nose. Couldn't even get his hands on one of the guys.

Sometimes, it's better to swallow an insult when you can't win, avenge and teach some respect... as long as nobody puts their hands on you or your friends that is.

Oh, and LOL at the internet warriors in this thread who can take on 5 men and think they'll last more than 10-12 seconds
          There was quite a bit of e-thuggery and internet warriorism in display in this thread.....no lie!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X